Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Masturbation with sex toys
Hello all, bi guy here. Consider myself a top, leaning towards top/verse. While it has been a long time since I've tried bottoming, I've started to have an itch to do it. What I have done recently has been using a dildo; one with a suction cup in the shower, using it as I jerked off.

The one I've been using was an average sized one, about 6-6.5" in length. Today, I used a 9" one which is about 8" penetration I believe. While it had some initial pain "breaking through" so to speak, once I took it out and went again, no issues. While I couldn't orgasm this time from using it, I loved it.

@Samdabisa, I think the dildo may be a little too long for the purpose of your orgasm. You don't need such a big dick to massage your prostate, which is much closer to the opening than you'd expect. You might try to let a bit less of it inside you to find the right spot.

[MENTION=1766]princealbertofb[/MENTION], oh I know. But it still gave me a different sense of satisfaction then the orgasm lol

I love using sex toys and currently in the process or ordering some new ones because I just want to have different size cocks inside of me. I used to be a total top but now I am a total bottom and have no interest in ever being a top again, yet that is just me.

I got to order another prostate massager that I think it was Cridders who said was a good one.
I have a few massagers, but they don't do much for me. Just precum a lot. Though I'm not patient enough.
One day when I got the time and lust for it, I will try and be patient.

juxtapose Wrote:even with toys use AstroGlide or something, more than the expected amount works so buy the medium cost product.

only 10% of the tops will be longer than 6"
gay men are 5% of the population
10% * 5% = well a low percentage. you may never meet someone with a 9" penis?

what are you doing about diameter?

And yet there are so many profiles on the hookup apps claiming 8+ inches of fun... how could that be?!?! Fish2

@kind64, hwat those guys on the hookup apps are really saying is that they too have a nice collection of oversized toys.

"I''ll show you a girthy 9 inches. Just open that dtrawer."
I bid NO Trump!

Ibex Wrote:I got to order another prostate massager that I think it was Cridders who said was a good one.
I have a few massagers, but they don't do much for me. Just precum a lot. Though I'm not patient enough.
One day when I got the time and lust for it, I will try and be patient.

I have a vibrating one; now and then I jerk off with it going, makes the orgasm great.

Samdabisa Wrote:I have a vibrating one; now and then I jerk off with it going, makes the orgasm great.

Post a link to the one you have or just a picture should be enough probably.

I tried a Tenga egg a few times. The first time was okay because it was a novelty, but after that it was like jacking off with rubber gloves on your hand and a condom on your cock.
I also tried a fleshlight a few times, but it might not be something people would want to read about here because of the circumstances.