Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Match.com
I joined Match around April for the 6 month plan.I met with a couple guys but there was no chemistry. But lately these guys are contacting me saying they liked my picture and after chatting awhile we both agree to meet for coffee. But when I try to set up
a date with them there's always an excuse.Sometimes we have the date and they'll cancel saying something came up.One guy kept contacting me everyday and then stopped.Another guy was friendly but when I mentioned meeting him he stopped getting in touch.Why pay money for this site if you don't give it a chance.

They were probably not genuine guys at all but either employees of Match.com or, worse still, robots. This is a very common practise by dating sites to keep you hooked.

When you first joined what happened? Did you get a lot of replies but could only respond if you paid the subscription? That's part of the strategy.

It would be interesting to hear other guy's experiences who have used dating sites like Match.com.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

If they do that that's illegal.I'm surprised they are still in business.

Well I tried that site a few months but and I never had any messages the two weeks I was on it.

That's unfortunate. I think at one point I had tried it and I believe I had the same thing go on, had to buy a subscription to reply... What is interesting was that several people told me to try it and that it was great...it isn't.

The thing I have trouble with is finding people who are interesting... Seems that most guys bore me and message me at 1 AM... Am I the only one who has a 9-5 type job?
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Just thought I would say you can meet guys from here too you know?

But from personal experience it's not always a great idea lol trust me lol.