Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matty7
I just realized that matty7 has deleted his account and that makes me sad....

I hope you read this because I want to say good bye and also I will miss you and I hope you return....

I have realized lately that alot of people have deleted their account or just stopped posting and I have to keep talking myself out of it as well....

I know boards change and evolve as does everything in life...I miss so many of the cool people who have left here....it is what attracted me to the board in the first place...

Hope to see you again matty...

That makes me really sad..... I hope he comes back

And MidgetGem too. Cry

Matty, Gems, Puck, and more all deleted Sad

For whatever reasons, this seems to be a rough year for a lot of us. I hope they all come back.

They are all dropping like flies, It's really sad. I have connected with alot of great people here and made some good friends and i really hope no one else leaves.

Hopefully they return, if not. I hope them the best in life.

-again, those that remain try to start some threads your self.
-dont rely on the new members to post the their first 50 threads because it gets rough reading all those help me threads: "is my best friend possibly maybe gay", "coming out to the rents", etc.Rodent

Noooo Matteh come back! :frown:

matty, if you read this... I will miss you and I hope you come back! We had some awesome fun in the chatroom and you will be missed Sad

I know him outside gayspeak, he's doing fine :-)