Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange crushes
QueenOdi, that is so sweet! Confusedmile: I hope he is curious for you! Don't worry, we all like to stare at our crushes. Tongue

JisthenewK Wrote:QueenOdi, that is so sweet! Confusedmile: I hope he is curious for you! Don't worry, we all like to stare at our crushes. Tongue

Tehe, you make me blush gurl! :redface:

Oh he will be curious for me If I wanted him to. I mean... sitting in someone's lap is bound to make them curious right? If not alittle alarmed... :biggrin:

I've had lots of guys stare at me before, so I'm honestly not reading into it as much as I've made it seem that I have. And not to sound so overtly narcissitic, but I think it's because of my odd looks, which I attribute to my mother, who many people say is very Beautiful. I'm just used to getting looked at, not because I'm like drop dead gorgeous, but perhaps because I just look different from a typical guy here....

QueenOdi's Album <3

I don't think guys are curious about me because I look beautiful, but because I have a mix of feminine and masculine traits, which to me personally look odd... but I wouldn't have it any other way! :biggrin:

A friend described me as Dainty!! :mad:

But anywho.... let me go find that guy now. He's probably sitting down and that means there a lap that's available for sitting upon Rofl

I have a huge crush on Yoda...from the first moment I saw him. I think he is the cutest man I have ever seen....and so very wise...Malelovies

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0ov-s96sDcOW6qHfqeYY...93PZNzcnvw]

My other huge "strange":biggrin: crush...Dobby Malelovies

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOzfdhE2L6dh6TDtfcTw8...-P7X0tlLiQ]

East, take your medication, for goodness' sake! :biggrin: