Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe a new career or just a hobby,
StingRay is trying to talk me into becoming an ecdysiast To make a little extra money next month when we go to Florida.

Has anyone else tried ecdysing?

Anything that can help to reduce stress in our lives.

Yes, please. Go for it.

Virge Wrote:StingRay is trying to talk me into becoming an ecdysiast To make a little extra money next month when we go to Florida.

Well, I dunno if you have the licks, moves or, you know, all it takes to be a good one. So I need to see a video before I give my opinion. I'm sure SR would be happy to film it for us. Tongue3

you want to become a chemical solution that removes varnish, paint, etc., from a surface?

Ok....

yousir Wrote:you want to become a chemical solution that removes varnish, paint, etc., from a surface?

Ok....

You googled it, too, eh? Maybe Virge is good with wood?

Virge Wrote:StingRay is trying to talk me into becoming an ecdysiast To make a little extra money next month when we go to Florida.

Is Ray volunteering himself too or just suggesting this as a sideline for you? :biggrin:

Can't say I've any experience with this line of work but yeah, if you got the moves go for it!

[Image: under-the-kilts.jpg?w=538]
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

Go for it, Virge. It oughta be a riot!

The ONLY way I would ever consider such a thing myself is if they were booking for comedy acts.
I bid NO Trump!

Ray was doing it before he went in the marines from age 17 in New Orleans at OZ... then did it when he could get away during the 4 yrs in the marines and has been doing it since just for the fun money a few times a year. He's good at it and makes some big bucks.

I may do it ... just so when I'm 70 I can say I did it.... Mom is all for it... which blew my mind. I guess I'll start working on it - got a month to prep for it. hahahahha.

[MENTION=20933]LJay[/MENTION] I'd have to make it funny. No way I could be serious about it.

ecdysiast
[ ekˈdēzēəst ]
NOUN humorous
a striptease performer.

This is from 2010. I'm a little thinner now but am more defined. the hair is shorter now - just 2 weeks from another shave. The worse that could happen is I'd have fun.

I'm putting one pic in my album from 2011 and may do more recent ones if I can get them to load. I'm thinner now but more defined and really not into the whole bodyscaping thing. What little hair I have I'm comfortable with.

The worst that could hapen is I'd have fun making a fool out of myself.

I'd pay to see that Xyxthumbs
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Bookworm Wrote:[Image: under-the-kilts.jpg?w=538]

Nice provocative photo Bookworm.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams