Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe it's a sign
I don't know. I just don't know. Have you ever been to a therapist, because you needed help with suicidal thoughts, and he kicked you out?
"there is nothing I can do for you"
The only reason why I am not crying is because I never cry. And besides, I am in the subway. Maybe things like that happen just to me. Maybe it's a sign. If even a therapist feels like I am a burden.. I don't know. I just want to disappear Sad

Nick you wanna talk?

Nick, you've always been there to support, encourage and cheer our Gayspeak members when they are down.

Let us do the same for you in return.

What's going on, Nick? What's bothering you?

Some guy said "there is nothing I can do for you" and then kicked you out of their office. If he can't help you then he isn't a very good therapist now is he? Therefore I won't refer to him as a therapist but instead just some guy.

I may be wrong about this fellow, but a majority of people go for jobs for the money rather than actually wanting to do the job. This could be the case, in that your therapist dislikes his job and just can't be bothered to try and help you. Forget about that lame dude and find your self a new therapist. A true therapist will aim to help you and everyone can be helped. If a therepist does come across someone they no longer can help due to not being qualified, they can approach it in two ways. Challange accepted and try whatever it takes to help the patient, or refer the patient to someone who is qualified. Did your therapist do any of the two? If not, then he is failure as a therapist.

Nick, from what I've seen on here you seem like a very nice chap. Sucidal thoughts are natural I think, everyone has them now and then. Unfortuantly some think about it a lot. I guess what I'm trying to say, is don't worry about this. Try and find a new therapist which has a passion for what they are doing. Even if you can't find that therapist, you have plenty of people on GaySpeak who would love to lend you an ear to listen to what you have to say.

tl;dr: Your therapist is a failure not you. Try find a new therapist which has passion for the work that they do. We all have suicidal thoughts now and then. The majority of members on Gayspeak are here for you, if you ever want to express yourself.

tl;dr = Too long; didn't read

I'm not sure about the laws in Czech, but if he said that he might be liable for a malpractice lawsuit!

And if you have a problem, share it with us, you forced me to see the positives to my situation, maybe we can do the same.

Bighug

Rawr Wrote:tl;dr: Your therapist is a failure not you. Try find a new therapist which has passion for the work that they do. We all have suicidal thoughts now and then. The majority of members on Gayspeak are here for you, if you ever want to express yourself.

THIS.^^^^

Get your ass here, buddy. :biggrin:
[Image: tumblr_m0zukgys061roirqzo1_250.jpg]

Jay Wrote:Nick, you've always been there to support, encourage and cheer our Gayspeak members when they are down.

Let us do the same for you in return.

What's going on, Nick? What's bothering you?

You've got GS fully support, what is bringing you down, what is on your heart nick?
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Nick actually yes, years ago when I was younger, even before my military duty, just basically confirmed what a looser I thoght I was, but with real life experiances, plus being blown 80 feet through the air by a morter round, and not having any shrapnel in me I got the message, I tried to die but was refused, we have a life ahead of us which will not always be great but for the most part is very rewarding, live life, savor it, make new friends, help those who cannot help themselves, live life like you would like it to be, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Ah Nick, I know how you would respond to this thread if someone else had posted your comments. Don't let that jerk bring you down. Lean on us, lots of wisdom here.

Smile

Thank you so much, guys :frown:

Latebloomer, you are very right. If it was someone else's post, I would have had no problem to encourage him or her and to find good things in his/her situation. Too bad I can't do it for myself.

You know I had spent hours to keep SadSilence's head above water (yeah I know he is a swimmer *chuckle*), but lately I am thinking that what he does can feel really good. I am still sane enough to not cut, but I needed someone's help to find a way how to cope with it differently. Yeah, I didn't get it yesterday.

The thing is, I have some.. hmm heath problems. No, it's not terminal. If I rule out a suicide that is :biggrin: It's not a disease. My partner even doesn't know about it. But it won't go away and it's been destroying me and my relationship for years. Lately it's gotten much worse (psychically) and I really don't know how to deal with it.

Yesterday I felt like climbing a long flight of stairs to get to that therapist's door. I certainly hadn't expected he would push me down those stairs again.