Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe you guys could help :)
Waxing is the best way it gives you between six to eight weeks hair free.

Veet for Men, works every time:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Veet-Men-Hair-Re...B000KKNQBK

Have a read of the customer reviews first ;-)

(A very Hairy) ObWLaugh2
X

I don't have this problem, only in that individual hairs will grow in, and I like the small amount of hair that I do have.

Since they're kind of out of place, I pluck them out usually, and then it takes them a good while to come back. If there were more of them I'd get them waxed, no question. It's probably unusual but some hair dressers here will actually wax you, or you could go to any place that actually waxes hair, or do it yourself. I would do it myself because my skin is ridiculously sensitive and I have numbing agents (Some creams actually have these in them though if you're scared of the pain!) -- and don't want a law suit when I punch somebody.

Also, if you're going to shave, and it's your first time shaving body hair, just quickly look up a guide or a video so you don't end up teaching yourself the hard with with a bunch of cuts, which is what I did when I shaved my legs when I dressed as a girl for halloween once. It's not really hard to do or anything, but I'd hate if you did cut yourself - it will sting!

You can also find waxing cream just by googling it, super easy.

Beard trimmer to get the hairs shorn down to a millimeter or two, then use a hair removal cream designed for body hair.

I do strongly suggest you test a bit of the product on your forearm, about the size of a quarter, leave it on your forearm as directed (the underside, not the hairy side) to see how your skin reacts. The underside of the forearm is sensitive enough to where if you are going to have a reaction to the product it will react.

Mind most of those products for hair removal has in the directions not to use on sensitive spots like nipples, arse, testicles... READ THE DIRECTIONS carefully before use.

waxing is best

Isn't it strange how we want to be something we aren't. Hisute guys want to be smooth, smooth guys want to be hirsute.

Some time ago visiting a friend in Greece (where the men do tend to be hirsute), watching TV, a commercial used to appear regulary for a product that I thought was called "Epil stop and go". I can't find it on the Internet but did come across this:

http://epilstop.net/?fp=BCE8gO6J07ighW8d...6TDzRd5pH&
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Hope you find a solution that works for you. I have no real advice to give, I'm a hairy guy and like it, and like hairy guys.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!