Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe you guys could help :)
He said HE didn't like his body hair Partis...oh well

although I'm sure that Estonian goodness looks damn good with his hair Cry

anyway...I wish I could ask my sister about this...but it would be a little bit too suspicious

she seems to use (last time I noticed anyway) wax strips..

whatever it is you do other that medical hair removal, will make hair grow thicker..

I've heard something about Veet for Men Hair Removal Cream.. it's not expensive but i dont know how effective, so is it worth to buy?
Oh hell no Big Grin i deffinetely dont want to deal with this "bless" Big Grin

I prefer to shave. I tried wax and creams, but I still prefer to shave.

Each person is differant so I would suggest you try Veet and whatever else there is until you find something you prefer Wink

partis Wrote:Personally i dont know what your thinking about, it seems terrible to me, what you need is not a wax but somebody who loves hairy men.

Some people just don't like body hair, for me it is a hygeine thing.

For other people it is a body image thing, and that is ok...just as it is ok to like body hair.

Okay thanks Smile I guess shaving is good if you dont have much hair(e.g just a stripe from chest to the belly) Smile As for me, i have more than that Big Grin :/ But well, im gonna try cream and compare Smile Just wanted to know if somebody has used it and share some knowledge Wink

I did not have that problem. But I think you just relax and enjoy what you are. and I know some people like hairy guy. BTW, I spent my Christmas in Tallinn last yearSmile

TAB Wrote:But I think you just relax and enjoy what you are

naaahh Big Grin i have to find smth Big Grin

woow cool Smile hope you liked it Tongue

Maybe go for aesthetic clinics... Some clinics offer laser hair removal..it could last for a couple of years or so but expect it to be quite expensive and you would undergo through 2 to 5 sessions...

Im not too hairy so i cant share any experience about it....

[COLOR="Blue"]Now I'm not absolutely sure sure, if this works, I'm just going off local talk,

If you eat lots of Seafood, Fish especially(which we tend to do here), the growth of your body hair should lessen. Not stop it or thin it, but just slow it down, due to Estrogen or whatever that's found often in seafood.

I myself do not eat fish nearly at all, very rarely, aside from Tuna Fish, and no other Seafood for that matter, however, I have very light hair (which I think all people do realistically) on my arms, legs and so on, but none on my torso, so obviously genes play a role and I often wondered if because my mother ate so much fish(as she does much to my annoyance), that I got a higher level of estrogen in my system.

Besides the light hair thing, my physical characteristics are questionable at best lol, but that's besides the point, although If I'm right it could explain a few things. I-sense-chemistry

So maybe you could try dietary solutions.

Many of the people here, men in particular obviously, do not have an abundance of body hair, atleast not in the majourity, and we typically eat similar foods.[/COLOR]

Who knows, invest in a Adamantium Razor and get to work <3

When I shave my legs ( yes gurl), it takes about four months for them to grow back in fully and I just time it so they don't. My Face takes about 2 months.

So if your growth pattern/cycle is long enough apart, you can time it and do what you gotta do <3
Hands-make-heart

If you really don't like it, I think you should invest in laser removal, in the future.

Also, I think there's a type of chemical remover that dissolves the keratin that makes up hair and removes hair without blades or waxing.