Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCain is the right choice
Sorry Gay Computer Dude : Pleas explain to me why you think the last 8 years have been so great. I can get you some swamp land real cheep.

yar Wrote:Sorry Gay Computer Dude : Pleas explain to me why you think the last 8 years have been so great. I can get you some swamp land real cheep.

dude .. they haven't been .. but show me one liberal that hasn't proposed taking money from the people for they're own gain

and before we totally bash the last 8 years .. let us not forget 9/11 which crippled our economy and the American publics ability to trust anything let alone spend money on tvs and cars and etc etc

we had it LUCKY for years and years and years because of our location and fairly unreachable shores we weren't under attack .. and now we felt it .. and it was a BIG blow for the country.

How about all the money diverted to National Security instead of what you might have wanted it spent on

yar Wrote:

You seriously want this guy to continue the mistakes of the past eight years. WHY?

Here you go Yar I've only just learnt how to do it myself

[Image: doublethumbs.gif]

yar Wrote:

You seriously want this guy to continue the mistakes of the past eight years. WHY?

i don't want anyone to continue mistakes .. but blindly flipping to another side is stupid

they're all the same people .. all out for themselves ...

power = corruption

plain and simple

think it's time to change the whole way it operates

and I hope you enjoy when they come take $5000 out of your pocket to pay for the liberal way to fix the economy that today proved to be WRONG

thank you a bunch:redface:

yar Wrote:thank you a bunch:redface:

ah .. I don't wanna argue -- there's 2 sides to everything ....

it's a mess .. and it's both sides mess

and I think they should let the markets and the banks fold crash whatever and correct themselves

I don't think me OR you should have to pay for it

and with the now 850B dollars they approved .. they're crashing anyway so what was the point?

that is just fine GayComputerDude two wrongs never made a right. Some one that continues doing the wrong, is some one who never learns.

Finley I agree.

yar Wrote:that is just fine GayComputerDude two wrongs never made a right. Some one that continues doing the wrong, is some one who never learns.

but at least kids can get wooden arrows cheaper now that it has passed
LOL

LOVE IT Thank x:arrow-thru-heart: