yar Wrote:LOVE IT Thank x:arrow-thru-heart:

LOL

love the arrow .. think it sums it up!

McCain has no clue!
Watch this one
JohnMcCain.com - McCain-Palin 2008

And then check out this one
JohnMcCain.com - McCain-Palin 2008

Is it just me or is he telling us a load of BS.

Sharhy you got it very right, He is to Old, to sick, to wish-washy, to dumb. She is not to be trusted, even the stat of Alaska said today that, She broke her trust with the citizens of Alaska. To add it up that pretty much summes up the Dude in the white House now, only exception age.

Thank you sharky Not only is he not to bright he can't remember from moment to moment what he said, his judgment is more than lacking as well.

yar Wrote:Sharhy you got it very right, He is to Old, to sick, to wish-washy, to dumb. She is not to be trusted, even the stat of Alaska said today that, She broke her trust with the citizens of Alaska. To add it up that pretty much summes up the Dude in the white House now, only exception age.

this isn't "American Idol" ... this is your government

I wonder what debate we'll have in a year or two when Obama accomplishes nothing because there's no money for him to do it

OMG I've found a reason to vote for McCain
Democrats Throw 12,000 American Flags Into The Garbage - Blogger News Network

LOL should of seen englands land fills after the world cup Roflmao.

Who cares about cheap flags, their is a youtube video about it which is really funny but I wont post it as he might come on the forum, you get the feeling hes rather racist.

Heres a advert of Proposition 107 though

GayComputerDude Wrote:this isn't "American Idol" ... this is your government

I wonder what debate we'll have in a year or two when Obama accomplishes nothing because there's no money for him to do it

Oh tell me where the money is now, the banks are draining all our savings our property is near worthless . If China ever recalled all the loans from the last 8 years they would own a great deal of our beloved country. All our wealth has been squandered in the last 8 years. Americans deserve it.They put the &***8 into pour and now we are getting the shaft. I'm I pissed, you bet I am, this administration is costing me a bundle that was to go for my retirement . Would I vote for a JOKER that would do the same stupid things NO WAY it is time or a change now.

yar Wrote:Oh tell me where the money is now, the banks are draining all our savings our property is near worthless . If China ever recalled all the loans from the last 8 years they would own a great deal of our beloved country. All our wealth has been squandered in the last 8 years. Americans deserve it.They put the &***8 into pour and now we are getting the shaft. I'm I pissed, you bet I am, this administration is costing me a bundle that was to go for my retirement . Would I vote for a JOKER that would do the same stupid things NO WAY it is time or a change now.

you can't possibly be implying that "this administration" has done all this ... you need to go back and check some facts and understand what it is "the administration" can even do on it's own

I'm not blaming anyone in particular .. they're all crooks