Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McNugget Fury!
This ignorant-ass bitch starts going ham on these McDonald's employees
for the reason that they don't serve McNuggets during breakfast hours.

I would've thrown boiling coffee on that cunt's face,
if she came at me like that!

They do not get paid enough to deal with that bullshit.

You wonder why they do nasty shit to people's food,
at those venues.

It sucks that nice customers get the short end of that same revenge stick.

For this video alone,
I'd raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour,
of which fast food workers have been striking for recently.

Here's the video of this atrocious skank:

I worked at a gas station once and was called a worthless excuse for a human being because we were sold out of a certain lottery ticket. People can be so cruel...

There needs to be laws in place for ethical treatment of employees, and needless abuse from morons, dickheads, and pieces of garbage towards employees.

Granted SOME employees do deserve what they get, but not all of them.

Plus, these douchebags that do this should be made, by law, to work in that establishment for one month, so they can see what it feels like.

There really is no set determination of how much minimum wage is supposed to be.
Minimum wage used to be based on how much the average corporate CEO made in one year.
But companies petitioned the government to put a stop to that, so they did. Thats when minimum wage got "stuck" at $7.00 an hour, and has been raised by a penny at a time since.

If they still averaged minimum wage on how much corporate CEOs made in a year, the national minimum wage would be about $18.00 an hour now.

As for the striking McDonalds employees, they are up North where most jobs are covered by Unions.
It is the Union asking for this outragious amount of wage, not the employees. But when Unions do this, they always ask for a LOT more than they know what they will get. Im sure the employees will end up getting about $10 an hour, not $16.00. Unions always start high, and go low.

Retail...whether fast food, clothes, or something else....is a high stress environment. People should also get stress pay, besides the regularly paid wage. A lot of jobs have extra pay attached to their regular pay because of the hazards of the job...so why not retail?

That lady has issues, she was damn hungry, who the hell wants nuggets for breakfast! Lets just say she hurt herself more than anyone else, no i dont support a rise in wage of people who sell fast food, people can get shit in any line of public work, a person with a name badge sitting behind a counter can be easy targets, they can cease to become human and represent an almost authority, one that cant answer back, remember, the customers always right, but its damaged people in society who behave like that

Back off guys.....mcnuggets is serious bid-ness, lol

She's hungry dammit.

Mick

tavi Wrote:That lady has issues, she was damn hungry, who the hell wants nuggets for breakfast! Lets just say she hurt herself more than anyone else, no i dont support a rise in wage of people who sell fast food, people can get shit in any line of public work, a person with a name badge sitting behind a counter can be easy targets, they can cease to become human and represent an almost authority, one that cant answer back, remember, the customers always right, but its damaged people in society who behave like that

I despise "social media", but in cases like these, I am glad they are around....get your pic took and posted online for the world to see what a piece of shit you really are.

If she wanted nuggets so fricking bad, she could have gone to KFC, Churches, or to Whataburger, where they make everything on their menus ALL DAY LONG.

Well, good thing is, she had to have served jail time for that. Physical assault, death threats, and destruction of property. Good thing there was someone in line behind this cunt.

Its extremely dangerous working these types of what I call "low level retail" positions. YOU are the one who is going to get hit, spit on, slapped, stabbed, and or killed, not the manager, not the office workers, not the CEO...but YOU, the cashier or clerk behind the counter. But yet companies dont care. As long as they are making billions a year, they couldnt care what happens to you.

I thought it was real until she said "Wait 'til I assume my ultimate form." Very funny though.

Wade Wrote:I thought it was real until she said "Wait 'til I assume my ultimate form." Very funny though.

No hunny, you were watching Power Rangers again.....
You keep getting crazy blond bitches mixed up with Power Rangers!!

Although it IS easy to see how you can get cornfuzed.

Rofl

Wade Wrote:I thought it was real until she said "Wait 'til I assume my ultimate form." Very funny though.

Yeah its a shame we did not get to see her ultimate form lol some shit you cant make up! lat least now she's probably on a diet of prison nuggets and daily fistings!

Doing time for a fucking nugget, wonders never cease.

I personally think the only OK thing about McDonald's is there breakfast, whats that bitches beef! Or chicken!

Oh. My. God! :o

If this isn't a hoax... humanity is doomed Laugh