Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McNugget Fury!
"Don't make me assume my ultimate form!" LOL

Oh dear, I think someone needs a nap...

kidchameleon Wrote:Oh. My. God! :o

If this isn't a hoax... humanity is doomed Laugh

I can definitely tell you from experience, this is NO hoax.
I can also tell you stories about all the piece of shit customers Ive seen and had to deal with.

And the really SICK thing is, that most of these people do it ON PURPOSE!

I will tell you this little story though....

I worked at Braums once, its a ice cream and hamburger store, if you havent heard of it.

I was warned about this one woman who always came in with her older mother for lunch.
She would order her burger a certain way (which she always got), and she would order her mothers burger the opposite way (which she always got). THEN.....when they got to their table, this woman would SWITCH burgers and then stomp up to the register, throw a fit and DEMAND a new burger!!!

Several employees told me of this, and warned me to watch them if it ever happened to me. Well, it did one day, and I watched.....both of them got their burgers EXACTLY the way they were ordered. They went to sit down, the woman SWITCHED the burgers around, and then came up to me demanding a new burger!

Why? Who knows.....probably "nobody home". Why she was allowed in public, much less allowed to drive was beyond me.

There are people who do this "for a living". Most of them do this to get free food, or get a discount on their food. Ive been in all sorts of retail and could write a book on this shit.

Craziness,
I've never worked in retail or food service, but I always make a point to be extra polite to people who handle my food. Granted I cook most of what I eat but that 5% I'm going to be nice.
I tip well too my dad taught me that.

I would've shot that bitch.

Richard

I admit customers where I use to work have made me cry before. My boss use to let me go in the back and stock shelves if it happened.

ardus Wrote:Craziness,
I've never worked in retail or food service, but I always make a point to be extra polite to people who handle my food. Granted I cook most of what I eat but that 5% I'm going to be nice.
I tip well too my dad taught me that.

I would've shot that bitch.

Richard

I would have pulled her nappy blonde fake hair into the window and slammed the window on her ugly face about 100 times!

I would've pelted that bitch with chicken nuggets and gerkins and shoved her head in the deep fat fryer if she came any closer, would you like barbecue sauce with that bitch?

Just entering into the spirit of the thread.

Video is old news, couple years at least, but still distrubing. The woman is on drugs, I would have broken her nose if she tried pulling that on me.

Definitely. Increase their wages, and have automated punching devices that pop out and smash the face of whomever gets like that lovely lady.

This is not news to me, curiously enough I saw a video once of a fellow contryman of mine that went ballistic over a breakfast hours scenario too. Maybe you can´t understand the spanish, but you can tell how nut the guy was.

There should be like a 911 or police dispatch button in McDonalds just in case like this, and more security cameras so you can record the number plate. That is legitimate assault. On the other hand, that lady is one crazy person. I wonder if she was having a bad trip from acid or something..

southbiochem Wrote:Definitely. Increase their wages, and have automated punching devices that pop out and smash the face of whomever gets like that lovely lady.

This is not news to me, curiously enough I saw a video once of a fellow contryman of mine that went ballistic over a breakfast hours scenario too. Maybe you can´t understand the spanish, but you can tell how nut the guy was.

I mean, really, is it SOOOOOO fucking damn difficult to walk across the street to Burger King if McDonalds cant get it right?

People like this just need to be extinguished, period. There is no reason for them.