Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me!
Hi

I'm a 26 year old boy from Spain. I lived in a small town all my life, very conservative, and when I went to college in Madrid and then work and work, I never gave time to myself.

I never had any kind of relationship. I commited to studies and my job. I have very little friends. And I don't really know... I think I may be gay or bi.

Sometimes I think I should move elsewhere, like London, where no one knows me, and try to make new friends. I think I'm getting old... and sex, love... it just doesn't happen. I'm very shy on these matters. I have difficulty making new friends because of this.

I'm a fit guy, I go to the gym very often. I don't know whether I'm attractive or not, or if I make myself attractive, or not. I just think tht if looks matter, I just be on a relationship now. I'm sure it does count when we meet people but has nothing to do with feelings.

I just needed to speak... and found your forum.

Thanks for any replies Smile

Hi, mc2015.

One thing you might consider is trying to do whatever you imagine you'd do in London, in Spain.

Are you able to get to a city and try meeting people there?

I'm not counseling that you shouldn't travel to London, but just curious why it is the answer. Is it harder to be gay or bi or explore in Spain?

hi! it's great to see more Europeans join up. i hope you'll stick around. Smile

Hi!

Welcome! Hope you have fun here and enjoy the forums!

Hi! I live in Madrid too. Big Grin

Welcome to GS!

Hope we can help!

Hello Wavey
Great intro, welcome to GS Smile

I heard Spain was gay friendly. Particularly Barcelona.
Love isn't as complicated as they make it out to be. If love is something that you want and are willing to work for, then it will happen easily. As a gay man, it's about looking in the right places, while not excluding other possibilities.

Cuddly Wrote:I heard Spain was gay friendly. Particularly Barcelona.
Love isn't as complicated as they make it out to be. If love is something that you want and are willing to work for, then it will happen easily. As a gay man, it's about looking in the right places, while not excluding other possibilities.

I love Madrid, I love Spain period!! it is one of the most gay friendly places on Earth! spaniards are very warm and friendly too! I lived in Madrid for four years as a young lad, during the General Franco years, and let me tell you nowadays this beautiful country and its people are like night and day, from how it used to be back then! spaniards from the countryside unfortunately are still very conservative; but all it takes is for one to move to the big cities, like Madrid, and BOOM....you are in a totally different world!

Welcome to the crew. Always good to have new fellows showing up from far off places. Make yourself at home.
I bid NO Trump!