Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me...
Hi everybody, i'm quite new here, i searched for a gay-forum on google and something led me here .
I live in a small country,and it 'ss not really easy for everyone to accept who we are.I can see that a lot of you coming from differrent countries,that is very great,at least for me,i can know more friends,
Actually, i've never written a introduce topic before,so it may look so weird with you all, orgive me ^^,nice to talk to you all^^

Welcome to GS
lol thats the same way i found this site Tongue

Wow cool Big Grin Welcome to GS Big Grin Thats how I found it too lol

Welcome to GS! You've come to the right place. I simply searched for a gay forum and this was one of the top results (if not, the first top result). I was on another gay forum, I found it to be inadequate and it was really bad. My partner back then found it and it's too bad he didn't stumble upon this one first and joined this one. I would have joined this one first. Oh well!

hi, i searched on google and a lot of result appeared, but those other forum dont seem to be the right place for me ^^,so i come here ^^

Hi and Welcome :-)

Heya Midgar!

good to see ya, hope you find what you're looking for here... very friendly forum so don't be scared to ask stuff

Hello everybody my name is Edward and obviously new here. I was looking for a good forum where I can find new friends and discuss different topics (undisguised topics included) and I hope a good one.
thanks

Midgar9999 Wrote:Hi everybody, i'm quite new here, i searched for a gay-forum on google and something led me here .
I live in a small country,and it 'ss not really easy for everyone to accept who we are.I can see that a lot of you coming from differrent countries,that is very great,at least for me,i can know more friends,
Actually, i've never written a introduce topic before,so it may look so weird with you all, orgive me ^^,nice to talk to you all^^

it's the way i know this web!hope u have nice time here
nice to meet you!

Hi and welcome , hope u meets some good friends on here like i did