Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me,Myself,and I,and oh,Hi~ ;)
[SIZE="4"]Hi GS community~ Hello

A little bit abt my self,I realized I'm somewhat bi in late high school,. I'm attracted to women,though not as sexual as I'm to men,I guess I just love pretty people in general. I might also be gay for all that I know,but since the community I lived in shunned gay people,most of my friends claims to be bi when they are actually just attracted to men (as I see it).

Anyway,in my foundation year,I came out of closet to several of my close friends,which turns out to be not so different than I am (some of them) and some more are gay-friendly. But we never talk too much about our sexuality,or even thinking or taking things to the next level. We mostly talked about some hot guys behind them or something like that.

Now that I'm almost finishing my undergrads study,I can't help but to think of my future,whether I should take things to the next level in my sexuality,or just stay the same,due to various reasons. Actually,more like due to my religion and family. I can't imagine myself doing sex with women (which what terrifies me if I'm gonna be forced to marry by my family) and I can't imagine living with a male partner (at least not openly). I guess I'm just trying to find people who might be similar in my case,not sure if this is the right forum though.

And so,please guide me along the way and nice to meet you guys. Newbie [/SIZE]

Welcome. I'm not the one to guide you but there are plenty of people here who will be willing to help.

Hi and welcome!

No one can guide you, we can only tell you stuff from our own opinions or experiences. Its up to you to guide yourself in the direction that you want to go.

More like the blind leading the blind me thinks....:tongue:

Wavey

Chas Wrote:Hi and welcome!

No one can guide you, we can only tell you stuff from our own opinions or experiences. Its up to you to guide yourself in the direction that you want to go.

Yeah,I guess so too.. Smile

Hi welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye

Hi and welcome.

A lot of it sounds like if Jay wrote it. Yes, he lives in your city, but hasn't been at GS for a while.

Enjoy your stay here Smile

Hey and welcome Smile

Hello and welcome to Gayspeak! Hope you have a nice time here Smile

Hi mamza, welcome along Welcome