Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me and my best friend
Hello,
I am in quite a predicament here. I recently have expressed my sexeuality with my friends. as it turns out one of my friends is into guys as well, and he likes me, but was too afraid to say anything. now that we both know how we feel about each other we have been hanging out a lot more. when he comes over we lay in my bed and watch movies, and we almost always end up making out. But, we are in a situation where he still has a girlfriend. He asked if they ever broke up, if I would take him, and i said yes. But, i dont want to wait forever for him, even though i love him. i dont know if they will ever break up. i know how he feels about me, but i'm afraid that we wont ever get to actually be together. i dont know if i should look for someone else, or wait it out and see what happens.

Why don't you ask him what his plans are?

I would have to ask him if he plans on staying with her or what his plans really are , I would be careful how you ask I hate to see you mess things up with him . Good luck and keeps us up on what happens please .

Never be the cause of a break-up.

And never wait for someone to be free.

Move on and find the right guy for you.

If you don't want to share him, don't. If he makes a move on you, tell him you're not intersted in being his side action. He can either break up with his girlfriend or find some other guy to canoodle with. Of course, you'll have to have the strength and fortitude to stick with this decision, and if you two always "end up making out", I'm guessing you might not have that fortitude. In which case, you might think about putting an end to yoyr movie viewings.

Lex

Yea I would not make it too easy for him to have his cake and eat it, too. It is not fair to the female for one thing; she's (I assume) completely in the dark about his same-sex attraction. You don't have to make ultimatums or anything, but if it were me I think I would say I don't feel like we should be doing physical stuff when you're with someone else who thinks it's monogamous.

You could make out with him right in front of his girlfriend. That will speed things right along! Clarity in an instant.

Thanks for the advice guys. When I see him again I will ask Him what he plans on doing. I will post the how it turns out

OH, Camfer, you are so subtle!

Wouldn't a couple of dick grabs do just as well?
I bid NO Trump!