Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meaning of life???
I've always wondered what we are here for and what we are meant to do with the time we have.....

Any ideas ppl??

42 lmao!

To live,love and learn! Hows that Wink

I thought it was be born f00k some thing, eat some thing, shit, sleep and die lol!

But I think phil's idea is better lol!

Phil! Wrote:To live,love and learn! Hows that Wink
RIGHT ON LADYKnuddel. Be true to your self.Bighug

I think everyone of us has a different purpose and all the same 'guidelines'.

This below describes what i think pretty good. Confusedmile:

Live a life that matters.......

Ready or not ,someday it will all come to and end

There will be no more sunrises , no minutes. hours or days.

All the things you collected ,whether treasured or forgotten, will pass to someone else.

Your wealth , fame and temporal power will shiver to irrelevance.

It will not matter what you owned or where you owed. Your grudges, resentments, frustrations and jealousies will finally disappear. So ,too, you hopes ambitions, plans and to-do-lists will expire.

The wins and losses that one seemed so important will fade away.

It wont matter whether you were beautiful or brilliant. even your gender and skin colour will be irrelevant.

SO WHAT WILL MATTER?
How will your days be measured?

What will mater is not what you bought but what you BUILT
Not what you GOT but what you GAVE

What will matter is not you SUCCESS but your SIGNIFICANCE
Not what you LEARNT but what you TAUGHT.

What will matter is every act of integrity, compassion, courage or sacrifice that enriched empowered or encourage others to emulate you example.

What will matter is not your competence but you CHARACTER!

What will matter is not how many people you know but how many will feel a lasting loss when you are gone.

What will matter is not your memories but the memories that live in those who loved you!

what will matter is how long you will be rememberedby whom and for what.

Live a live that matters doesnt happen by accident. It is not a matter of circumstances BUT of choice.

Choose a life that MATTERS.

Respect

sportysocks that was rite on thanks .

The meaning of life is to be content.

I have my own meaning of what life is. For me, life is to keep going and never look back. My goal is to become an Architect. My main thing for the future is to help out my parents and my bros. Worry about myself later. Just knowing that my parents are fine makes me feel happy. I'd never want them to be in any trouble so I'd do anything for them. Makes sense? Confusedmile:

Ah the meaning of life, an often asked question. Personally I think it is an absurd question. Words and symbols have 'meaning', life is a mere object, albeit a very big one. Asking what is the meaning of life is is like asking what is the meaning of a spoon?

The question really is what are we supposed to do with it? How do we live a 'good life'. What do we really mean by a 'good life'?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:Ah the meaning of life, an often asked question. Personally I think it is an absurd question. Words and symbols have 'meaning', life is a mere object, albeit a very big one. Asking what is the meaning of life is is like asking what is the meaning of a spoon?

The question really is what are we supposed to do with it? How do we live a 'good life'. What do we really mean by a 'good life'?
Agreed. Wink

So many misunderstandings have grown from irrelevant answers to the wrong questions ... Rolleyes