Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meaning of life???
The meaning of life is 4.

The meaning of life to me is how you define it. To me, it's merely just trying to live each day. I'm not a oh yeah Imma grab life by the reins but yeah. I have goals/dreams and once those are achieved well move on to something else. Its all about how you define YOUR meaning of life Smile

The real meaning of life is to find meaning in it. The real obstacle is overcoming all of your mistakes, and struggles in your life. Becoming a better and wiser person than you were the day before. Sustaining life-long rewarding relationships, and enjoying all of the essential pleasures of life, and attaining utter happiness while reaching your life-long goals before you die.

That's what I think, anyway...

some may see we're here to multiply and procreate. some say we're here to spread love....

but i believe the reason why we're here is simply we've been given the gift of life... the oppurtunity to live. so the best way is just to stay happy. be happy. strive to be happy in everything you do....

the meaning of life is to know death
the meaning of death is to know life

life is about doing whats best for you.
dont spend too long worrying about death... there is plenty of time for that when you are dead lol.

you spend a short time alive but an eternity dead.

use your short oppurtunity to achieve dreams.