Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Media hatred--care to join or comment
Guys I have truly come to hate the media.. A while back I got stuck having 7 weeks of antibiotic IVs because of a MRSA infection. On the same date Michael Jackson died. On the day Michael died I liked him. He was a fabulous dancer, a good singer and more than a little weird and very very rich. From a gay point of view he was the perfect catch. I would have married him. Unfortunately the rehab place offered only 4 networks and 2 newschannels on tv---or since it was a teaching hospital I could watch a friends gallbladder be removed live.

I got 16 IVs per day or one every 90 minutes around the clock... Yes I actually got one 2 hour nap in 7 weeks.. Nurses came to the conclusion I was a cranky old man...I would think if the owner of this medical shithole walks by I would kill him on the spot.

The hospital food was so delicious I lost 25 lbs in 7 weeks. Politely I would ask do you expect patients to eat this shit. I had a very large gaping wound on my left foot from my little toe to my ankle. Nurses had fun putting their entire hand inside my foot. This must look awful to you seeing my hand in your foot. I would plead that they put a few meatballs in my wound and I wood clean my own foot with my mouth. If you have anything that can pass for sauce in your kitchen I will marry the cook. Hospitals don't negotiate with prisoners they kept telling me.. I swore revenge at this filthy jailhouse.

To comfort me in my hours of need I listened to every son of a bitch on tv wipe their asses with Michael's corpse. At 3 am I would still be wondering why Michael was about to throw a baby out of a hotel window.. By the 80th viewing of that clip I started to threaten my nurses with the same fate. Either bury Michael or I will kill you. Network after network discovered another lump of gold that could be squeezed from his dead ass... As a kid I was told we should only speak good of the dead. Why didn't you bastards say this shit when he was alive.

It took me months to get back to normal. Normal for a 65 year old gay guy???? Yeah I like to moonwalk while I do the dishes...Hey John go to a gay bar. Fuck you you young nasty pieces of gay shit. Did you ever see the look on your faces when old geezers like myself show up. You guys should have your faces slapped. Get away from me. I am not your daddy and I don't want to be your cousin some days.

I know I don't have to take revenge against young gay guys. Your bodies will do it for me. At some point all you little peckerheads are going to know how I feel. I don't particularly like being 65. 15 t0 40 were my favorite years.

Good news. I always did and still love being gay. It was the one thing that always felt normal to me. Gay guys do get to miss out on some things. But every straight guy I grew up with became a bill paying machine...I bet I got at least ten thousand more orgasms than they did. Heteros argue they have quality orgasms. I argue your wives are fat and ugly and don't care if men have orgasms. After 52 years of orgasms I liked my last a lot better than my first.. I know I truly like to orgasm.. HOW COME I NEVER HEAR THAT SAID BY THE MEDIA. MEN HAVE ONE TRILLION ORGASMS EVERY YEAR AND THEY FORGET TO MENTION THAT. I SUSPECT THE MEDIA IS OBLIVIOUS TO THE TRUTH.

Not much to recommend the media these days, is there? I'm thinking you are talking mainly of tv, but maybe sometimes the radio or newspapers aren't any better.

Next time you have to go to hospital: DON'T watch TV. Let's face it, only the black and white films give you that "ahh what a nice life" feeling. Your parents and my grand parents had it good.

What's this about the way young gays look at you? Perhaps it is a look of insecurity.

And I was a grumpy bitch on merely a week of antibiotics, I couldn't imagine 7 weeks. You have my sympathies.

To be honest, I haven't watched TV since early or mid 2010. I don't really have time to watch anything on TV anymore. I don't feel like I'm missing anything from it as well.

I catch my news (important non gossip dumb news) from the Internet and also newspaper. That's it.

P/S: Gilhooly, you're into Michael Jackson? Finally! Join my club! I was a hardcore fan when he was around.

Hi, gilhooly, where have you been?!! Wink

I guess you've heard about the news media in the UK. So far only some people have either been caught or have confessed, but tapping the phones of people in warzones, or suffering family tragedy? There have got to be other ways of earning a living.

tOF---NOT MUCH?????? I spent 19 minutes one day trying to find final death count on Oslo---they promised me an hour long commentary on why 80% of Texans think the planet is less than ten thousand years old--- i spit my cigaret out so hard it hit tv---who in the name of Jesus consults with Texans on facts---I loke to be reasonable---if they said Upper Volta I might have stayed

Paul1---I was glued to a mattress for 16 hrs per day---I got so grumpy nurses broke tension by taking turns doing imitations of me--I would fall over laughing and cry out I can't look that bad-- I had 4 cute Filipino nurses who saved me from going insane----I eventually started to watch bizarre operations being done---my favorite was spinal chord cause inside looked like spaghetti---I got so hungry I would whine for food---they would immediately tell others and nurses took turns imitating whines----the problem is not young guys are insecure I am insanely jealous---if I see a really good looking guy I start accusing Him of looking like the queen of sheba--I coo and knock imaginary dandruff---I enjoy annoying young guys===they get grumpy and I feel I gave them training they will need later in life

Jay---if you like horny looking black guys like I do the best I ever saw occurred in 1966===I went to see the biggest rock group in America the Young Rascals---Good Lovin is their biggest hit===they had knocked Beatles off the chart===I was annoyed they had an opening act I never heard of-- act came on stage and by the end of his show we booed the Young Rascals when they came on---the opening act was an unknown by the name of Jimi Hendrix within 2 minutes i got one of the hardest erections ever---he was openly masturbating himself with the bridge of his guitar===the audience flipped watching someone UNKNOWN perform a lewd act on public

Derek---I swear to God I was only trying to find out how Joseoh was doing but you know how Rupert gets since he is such a big shot in America---I must put him on a shorter leash---I suggested he not befoul the footpaths but he decided to befoul all of England===I keep whacking his nose with a rolled up newspaper but I think it makes him horny==he may be more catlike --try a can filled with loose coins and fling it at him---it always scared the shit out of my cats
I fled Jersey--- the heat was unbearable this year about 35-40 days near 100

Rolled up newspaper? If you could find one he doesn't own maybe it would be his kryptonite?

I completely understand your response to Jimi Hendrix ... and we all appreciate what Cynthia Plastercaster had to say about him Wink Not many people get to redefine how to use an instrument. I wonder what he'd be doing had he survived. I wonder the same about Mozart.

marshlander Wrote:Hi, gilhooly, where have you been?!! Wink

I guess you've heard about the news media in the UK. So far only some people have either been caught or have confessed, but tapping the phones of people in warzones, or suffering family tragedy? There have got to be other ways of earning a living.

Yes, prostitution... But that's hardly any different... Wink

The media is like any other business - some good, some bad. There are lots of people that work hard to bring news, working odd shifts at low pay. I give mad props to these people.... but it seems the bigger you go, the more it becomes like other businesses where it becomes about profit so you question their stories (i.e. devoting so much to Michael Jackson), their ethics (World News), their tact (likes of TMZ) and if they even have a right to call themselves news (pundits on Fox News). Still I think it's wrong to lump all media together, as there's still great stuff out there. I also disagree that news is biased when it comes to broadcast nets (the cable channels are a different story).

Quote:the problem is not young guys are insecure I am insanely jealous---if I see a really good looking guy I start accusing Him of looking like the queen of sheba--I coo and knock imaginary dandruff---I enjoy annoying young guys===they get grumpy and I feel I gave them training they will need later in life
What is the result of training that helps them in later life?

I guess these young kids could respond in several ways. They might stop being so full of themselves, be it good or bad. They might not care. They might take their anger out on other young people.