Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meditation and Chakras
Anyone else meditate on there chakras?

And what chakras have you got opened?
I find that my throat chakra is well open and is my most open chakra.
I have trouble with my lower chakras. But I meditate on them every now and then. But I find as me being me I don't need them as much. Maybe I could use my root chakra more.

Chakras also taught me that there was way more to me than I realized. And this is why I love them.

I have trouble with my chakras... Most are really closed off to me. I have too much stress and tension to meditate very well

I've never really learned too much about Chakras,but I just googled it and it's very interesting to say the least.

Being an Empath,I suppose my Anahata (Heart Chakra) is the one most open, as it applies to me very well. Not to mention my favourite colour is green (creepy lol).

I love Chakra Kahn!

(thats a joke)

I used to meditate when I was getting rid of my inner demons and discovering my inner bitch.
Dont know if it did anything for my chakras, but I sure am better off not living with my head up my ass like I used too.

I haven't tried much with chakras, but I am a Buddhist and I do chant (although I've been slacking lately). It's amazing how much it helps me ground myself, and it seems like small, pleasant, serendipitous things happen whenever I do it. I'm a better person when I'm doing it, let's put it that way, and my day-to-day seems to go a lot smoother. I need to get back into my routine, because it seems like my mental health state has gone down the drain since I've slacked on my chanting. It's really a helpful practice and gets you "in tune" with the natural rhythm of the universe, if you will.

Good for you. This might help to get you back on track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_...umh7myGulw

And welcome.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Ugh, tried it a few times, but my memory is so bad I keep getting confused about which chakra is where. Meditation has never been my thing anyway, I can do it when I feel there's a point to it, but when it's just for my personal well-being... I guess that's not enough motivation for me Laugh

LONDONER Wrote:Good for you. This might help to get you back on track:

And welcome.

Thanks Londoner (I'm assuming this was directed at me).

I actually practice Nichiren Buddhism and chant daimoku, but I'm always open to looking at other faiths and trying things. I appreciate it. I had a pretty fervent chanting session last night, it seems they're always really high-intensity when I haven't had a good one in awhile. Probably kind of like sex (although I wouldn't know!). Hah!

I use crystals/gemstones in my Chakra work, it also helps a lot in what energies I need to instill in each Chakra.

It gets more in depth, but there are a lot resources out there from people who approach Chakra work from different points of view.