Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mediumship
Do you believe in mediums, I have an open mind on the subject, I know some mediums are con artists but there may be a small amount that are genuine and can talk to people that have passed over. I would love to talk to my mum as I miss her so much.

So what do you guys think about mediums?
An eye for an eye

Wary. Very wary.
~Beaux

I'm very skeptical on those sorts of things...

I am curious but I seldom come across something that makes me reconsider my beliefs... I can only go by what science has uncovered and what I can observe.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Nope, they are just very good a reading people and they are very good researchers.

Ive seen some strange withs with Shamans in some cultures though

Lol I have to be very careful what I say here, because my grandma was born in Ireland and everyone says she has "the sight". I really don't know, I've heard her come out with things she couldn't possibly know. And she's not a researcher or anything, just a little old lady.

I admit to still being a bit skeptical. However, if I go over there this weekend and she yells at me for being skeptical on GS, then all bets are off........

Gemini Wrote:Lol I have to be very careful what I say here, because my grandma was born in Ireland and everyone says she has "the sight". I really don't know, I've heard her come out with things she couldn't possibly know. And she's not a researcher or anything, just a little old lady.

I admit to still being a bit skeptical. However, if I go over there this weekend and she yells at me for being skeptical on GS, then all bets are off........

My great Nan could see Aureolas around people and I swear I've seen something like that once.

artyboy Wrote:My great Nan could see Aureolas around people and I swear I've seen something like that once.

I would love to speak to my mum, it's been 10 months since I lost her
An eye for an eye

Dan1980 Wrote:I would love to speak to my mum, it's been 10 months since I lost her

I know dude, feeling for you Smile

artyboy Wrote:I know dude, feeling for you Smile

Thank you mate Smile
An eye for an eye

Dan1980 Wrote:Thank you mate Smile

Any time fella!!!!