Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meebs is broken
Hope it you get fixed soon!!!

Hmm I reread that and I didn't mean in that way!!!

Well, did you at least go out and apologize to the ice for throwing yourself at it? Or have you been wallowing in your own pain and misery over your "minor" broken bone?

On a more serious note, the pain you are feeling will pass. I was a "clumsy child" (I fell down a lot as a kid, thus went to ER for all sorts of things, casts, sutures, etc.) Rolleyes then later in life I got a few bones busted - 'clumsy child' just grew-up to be a 'clumsy adult'.

To tell the truth, I think the worst time to break a bone is during puberty, not only do you have your bone knitting, but it is growing at the same time. So count your blessing you are passed puberty.

Bone healing will hurt more 2 weeks down the road. Right now your bone is doing this massive speedy 'first patch' which will mean that the bone will heal over on the outside of the break, which will push connecting tissue and muscle out of its way. That's going to hurt.

Then comes the longer, deep healing, where at the same time as the interior of the bone is knitting up, that initial outer 'crust' is being absorbed. Don't be surprised that every so often it will feel like you just rebroke the damn thing... it happens.

As long as you follow the ER doctor's 'rules' such as keeping the cast on until they want to take it off (silly rule, I never adhered to it - sheesh!) this should end well.

ouch M .. get well soon , hope the pains not too bad now

Theres a lot of drama in your life aint there meebs, you poor thing… maybe you should break your other arm so you match :biggrin:

Bighug

Hope it wasn't your happy arm Evilgrin1

Get well soon.

Richard

Bighug to you, injured Meebs!

mbennet35 Wrote:Last night I fell on ice. Now me arm is broke. Sad

awwww Sad *hug*

mbennet35 Wrote:Last night I fell on ice. Now me arm is broke. Sad

Whose Ice, and why did he break your arm?

Pic or it didn't happen Rofl

Bighug

ObW
X