Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meebs is broken
You reminded me of my school time when I had a classmate who wanted to break her arm so much. She thought it would be super cool.

But don't be sad, everyone will pity and cuddle you now. Do you have a cast or did you had a surgery?

Get better soon meebs!

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....

ma meebs can't be all broken and stuff....

Bighug

then again you will get some awesome and addicting pain killers :eek: lucky bastard..:biggrin:

take care meebs!

Poor dittums Bighug

Just remember when you run out of pain relief and there is no longer any pain, that's when the itching begins Wink But that's a good thing as it means you are healing.

I hope your recovery is speedy.

They say if you let a Sylph bite you, all your wounds heal Wink . Reveal to me your neck my dear :0

Hopefully you heal quickly. I know if its cold your metabolism slows down, hinduring reconstruction and cell regeneration, so stay warm hunni and dont move alot :hugs-and-kisses-smi

Dr.Odi said so :3

Sylph Wrote:They say if you let a Sylph bite you, all your wounds heal Wink . Reveal to me your neck my dear :0

Hopefully you heal quickly. I know if its cold your metabolism slows down, hinduring reconstruction and cell regeneration, so stay warm hunni and dont move alot :hugs-and-kisses-smi

Um i think i have some wounds also over here , not taking from meebs you know that i wouldnt do that justin..........

Sylph Wrote:They say if you let a Sylph bite you, all your wounds heal Wink . Reveal to me your neck my dear :0

Hehe, your post made me laugh. I imagined how would it look like if you would just reach over and bite himBiglaugh

Well, here's some of this.............
[Image: Super_Glue_tube.jpg]

And here is one of these............
[Image: xPv4-ia.jpg]
So next time you fall down, you will just bounce back up!!

Getting mugged, breaking your arm......what next?

STOP THE INSANITY!!!!!
Rofl

[Image: 7407448-heart--illustration-icons-symbol...ne-day.jpg]

Aww. If it makes you feel better I'm broken too after surgery today. Let's illegally share our pain meds? Get better soon!

Woollyhats Wrote:Aww. If it makes you feel better I'm broken too after surgery today. Let's illegally share our pain meds? Get better soon!

Daww hope your ok also!!!!!