Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meeee from London =]
Hey, Im james but my friends call me Goody. I live in east London and am curretly about to finish my A levels that I should be revising for atm. Im looking for people from London to chat with, become friends with and who knows, maybe more.

Erm... I'll try to thik of some hobbies. Im getting into gaming atm as I work in Toys r Us and get to play on the Wii and PS3 most the times so have ecome a bit addicted though need to buy one of my own! I like football too and indie music, though listen to all kinds.

x

I've never noticed this thread before.You must think we're a cold bunch!Anyways, Welcome James,good to have you aboard.

Dan1089 Wrote:I've never noticed this thread before.You must think we're a cold bunch!Anyways, Welcome James,good to have you aboard.
Yes, it got bogged under by our useless chit-chat.
Welcome gamer James... Hope you find what you're looking for here. But the London lads don't seem to come on too often.

Welcome mate! We're a friendly bunch here!

I'm Rob and I just signed up. I am 27 and live in London. I am an Editor for a company that makes Documentaries and at the moment we are doing a series called Ways to Save the Planet. I like conservation, so I like what we're doing..

In my spare time I play bass guitar and like to go to gigs (when i've got the dosh lol) London is frickin expensive!

Anyway, this looks like a friendly place to exchange ideas and thoughts. Hope to get to know some of you. So 'hi' anyway.. Laugh1

Lateral Wrote:I'm Rob and I just signed up. I am 27 and live in London. I am an Editor for a company that makes Documentaries and at the moment we are doing a series called Ways to Save the Planet. I like conservation, so I like what we're doing..

In my spare time I play bass guitar and like to go to gigs (when i've got the dosh lol) London is frickin expensive!

Anyway, this looks like a friendly place to exchange ideas and thoughts. Hope to get to know some of you. So 'hi' anyway.. Laugh1

Hello Lateral (thinking) and welcome to the site, which, I hope, will become planet friendly too...

Welcome to the site James & Lateral.

Wonderful to have so many new great guys here.

Hello James and Rob. Welcome to GS!

Welcome

Welcome James, Welcome Rob !

I hope you find the site to your liking - it's good to have you on board - everybody here is really cool, and so I'm sure you'll settle in just fine ...

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Welcome Welcome Welcome Hello Rob,welcome to the greatest forum on the planet.