Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meet someone from Grindr, should I?
Wow... I guess I'm really out of the loop! This Grindr thing takes the art of hooking up to a whole new level...

Stay safe, whatever the means Wink

Sent from my iBerry using Tapatalk.

mooninleo Wrote:hey conechvan,

I've met a few guys off grindr. First off, that app is a hookup app and I think you should start there and expect only that from it. anything else would be outside the designated design of the app ...
From what I hear it's often less than a hookup app. Many people seem to use it just to spy on others who may be nearby with no intention whatsoever of making any kind of personal contact :eek:

I remember we were at Balexert shopping Centre in Geneva when Marsh first explained this application to me (does he have it on his phone???) and I was thinking, this is weird... Do I want to know who's gay around me while we go up and down the escalators of this place? I'm glad I'm not wearing an I'm GAY badge on my shirt. It would be too much like wearing a pink triangle.

princealbertofb Wrote:I remember we were at Balexert shopping Centre in Geneva when Marsh first explained this application to me (does he have it on his phone???) ...
No, I don't have it on my phone. Why would I need it when I have you? Remybussi

marshlander Wrote:No, I don't have it on my phone. Why would I need it when I have you? Remybussi

I was just trying to remember why we were talking about Grindr on the escalators coming into Balexert... Must have been an app ad on the bus stop / tram stop