Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meeting a married man
Wow. So in this instance you acted as an "adult" who CHOOSES to state their opinion in a way that is offensive to others and their beliefs and you ACCEPT the consequences of offending not just possibly the OP and others, but Twist.

Okay, fine. You were successful, at least, with the offensive part. Congrats, man.

I don't have anything to say about Karma or God or Hinduism...but it is MY opinion that you're being an ass just for the sake of being an ass, and if the consequence of that opinion is that you think I'm an ass, then I'm okay with that. But seriously man, you're almost as unpleasant to read these days as the person I chose to block on here, and that's just bad as at one point I valued your opinion very highly. Just saying..it's pretty obvious you don't give a shit about anyone's opinion but your own.

Have a great day

*Steers Twist away from this thread as he has more than enough unpleasantness in his life and really doesn't need to go seeking it out just to fulfill someone's ass quota for the month*

The majority of replies you have received have been very much along the same lines: Don't get involved. Nothing good can come of it. Take note and act accordingly.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I think folks are sometimes a little too sensitive on things. Relax folks...Tommy's got ya.

[Image: dwts-photos-tommy-chong.jpg?quality=65&strip=all]
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Glad you decided not to do this. I think you're aware that getting involved with a married man is never a good idea, especially when there are kids involved, furthermore from what you found out later.

It doesn't matter if their marriage is crumbling, if he is one of the many gay dudes that got married out of convencience, social pressure, etc. Third parties (wife and kid) and seriously being damaged (that they don't know it yet is irrelevant) and you can't get involved with someone like that without being just as guilty for that damage.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Gurl, you better run away. Trust me on this one.

All you can get from it is trouble and a long lasting feeling of shame, guilt and self-loathing.
All of them down-low guys have these ridiculous rationalizations and explanations as to why they're being horrible persons they are. You grow to sympathize and feel sorry to them, but in all honesty they're just being selfish and unfair to both parties - guys they're having an affair with and their poor wives.

Just go away. Just imagine what would happen if the wife finds out and comes after you. Although that might never happen, you don't want that in your biography. Being in a relationship with a married guy is literally the only thing I regret up to this day.

You are better than that. Everyone is.