Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meeting people like me
Hello

I've only ever been in relationships with girls, yes that includes sex. However i have always found people form both sexes attractive. Being single in recent months had led me to want to discover what it is like with a man of my age.

Here comes the problem/s I'm not the sort of person who goes out to pubs or clubs and overall lives a very steady life so I've got no idea how to meet people and even if by some miracle i do what to do next i know first at least i would want to be a top but what dose that even involve.
whats the etiquette for even asking someone if they are gay.

As you can tell i have no clue and even though i want to experiment with my sexuality, have no idea how.

Firstly forget everything you think you know, its probably wrong.

Secondly, decide whether you are looking for a relationship, a sex with benefits type scenario or a hookup.

Thirdly, if you don't like the bars and club you have been to try other places, if those sort of venues are too busy for you try a bear/leather bar, they might be intimidating at first but they usually have a very friendly atmosphere. Or find a gay venue that does trivia or kareoke, can be a really good way to meet people.

Otherwise try the apps, at least its a way to find out the sort of person that you might be into.

http://www.visitbournemouth.com/item/gay-bournemouth

The site gives an overview of gay life in your city. There are a lot of other references too if you google "gay Bournemouth" --- or just google to find LGBT organizations in the city. Clubs and bars can be intimidating if that's not your scene - but there are usually other opportunities for LGBT fellowship. Start out by making some gay friends, and go from there -

Apps like grindr and such are mostly hook-up sites --- you can browse them to get an idea of what kind of guy attracts you, but be wary at first.

Good luck, and keep us posted (Oh, and welcome to GS Elefant )

Hello and welcome to GS Smile

Try using the Internet see if you can find any Gay community projects in your area. That way you can meet gay men and remove the anxiety of asking someone if they are gay. I would suggest Gay dating sites but sadly a lot of the time the guys on them are only after hook-ups , unless of course this appeals to you?

Stay safe and enjoy exploring your sexuality.

Why not try going out to a pub one night? Bring a friend with you, and have fun. Chances are you probably won't catch any guy's eye in a normal setting, but you never know. Networking is key, make friends, hope for the best and expect the least.

AdamandWill's advice is excellent. You may also want to look into volunteering at a LGBT organization or event. It will put you in the company of others but give you something to do as well.

Welcome! I love newbies... they're fun to corrupt. Wink
Resistance is Futile.

Borg69 Wrote:Welcome! I love newbies... they're fun to corrupt. Wink
Resistance is Futile.

(Adam) Yeah, so who's doing the Free Wednesday Rectal Exams with memechose away? Aren't they required for all newcomers? Will and I both have our Certificates on the bedroom wall...

AdamAndWill Wrote:(Adam) Yeah, so who's doing the Free Wednesday Rectal Exams with memechose away? Aren't they required for all newcomers? Will and I both have our Certificates on the bedroom wall...

You guys can field this one...
[Image: Long_Rubber_Gloves.jpg]
[Image: ColemanHeadlamp.jpg]
[Image: n0674-anul_lube.jpg]

I'll hold the Camera.... Wink

Hi. Can someone help me confirm if it is possible for brothers to have sexual relationship as well? If so what are the signs?