Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meeting people like me
crestmore Wrote:Hi. Can someone help me confirm if it is possible for brothers to have sexual relationship as well? If so what are the signs?

I played around with my brothers when we were kids. It's not something that I like to talk about. In fact it's something I lock away in a very dark closet somewhere nobody ever goes.

Other than relatively harmless exploring as kids/young teens, however, I would consider it immoral.
It meant nothing to me, which is why I consider it harmless. I considered it wrong at the time, but it was fun and educational, I suppose.

And signs? What do you mean? Signs of brothers having a sexual relationship? What kind of signs would that be?

Who are you and why are you asking?

I have a friend his mother died. Two brothers singles living with mother. Mothers death pulled the strength. The oldest brother is gay. My friend im not sure. My friend all of a sudden broke off his gf and withdrawn. All his life his he became too dependent on bigger brother. Oldest brother is very attached to mother. Now shes gone my other friend thinks older brother will hold my friend just to live and be together for the rest of their lives

Im sorry. I have this confusion. I just dont know who to ask. Cant find answers much in google. I was younger brothers gf he out of nowhere just threw me out and i know it wasnt him. Something is happening

Sounds like there is something wrong here, but it is not necessarily two brothers having sex. It could just be an emotional mess. sorry to say it, but all you can do is to make sure your friend knows you are there if needed and give him his space.
I bid NO Trump!

Thank you. That helps a lot Smile

I forgot he told me to move on and forget about us. We were together at her moms last minute consoling each other and we were okay. All of a sudden he blocked me on phone fb and his older brother text me to stop communicating with my bf and that he has his phone from now on

try using gay chat apps like grindr and jack'd. these can help you communicate with like minded individuals in your vicinitySnake