Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meetings
I may have the wrong forum for this. If so I apologise. Just wondering, has anyone on here ever organised meetings before when members living locally can get together, have a drink, go to the theatre or see a film or whatever? If not, well would anyone be up for it?

I live by myself in the West Midlands region of the UK and it can be a little lonely at times. Does anyone else live in this region as well?

I realise this looks pretty desperate but that's not the intention here. I am just not good at putting things into words so I apologise.

Perhaps we should organise outings.

sounds like a great idea. too bad i live in northern ireland. im always wanting to make new friends and meet up.

i think it could be a great idea for people in the same area...maybe talk more in the chat room just to see if it could work out,,, im in yorkshire myself but to guys near you it its a good idea just to chat and get along without pressures of trying to get a date etc...

Great idea Ian, there are so many people here that I would love to meet over a coffee or a beer, but you all live in the wrong part of the world Wink

It would be nice to have a few more active Aussies here as well, the nearest active members to me are Mum and Escena, and they are both 1300-1400km south of me.

What an awesome idea.

airborn, dlboy, and i have met up. we went out dancing one night. (ok, they danced, and i got shit faced) it was fun. so i guess that we do do that. im going to be having a bbq at my house in a week or 2. anyone is welcome to come. (if you want to pay for a flight) we usually eat alot, drink alot more, cause a ruckus, sit around and bs around the fire pit. always a good time. so if your in idaho, let me know and head over!

:biggrin:

wakeboarder Wrote:airborn, dlboy, and i have met up. we went out dancing one night. (ok, they danced, and i got shit faced) it was fun. so i guess that we do do that. im going to be having a bbq at my house in a week or 2. anyone is welcome to come. (if you want to pay for a flight) we usually eat alot, drink alot more, cause a ruckus, sit around and bs around the fire pit. always a good time. so if your in idaho, let me know and head over!

Haha! Nice wakeboarder! I would be the one sitting back and getting shitfaced too.

Sounds like a cool Idea for those members who live close enough together...