Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meh
Andy's horoscope was kinda ironic for me. In a sense i really did find a ruined civilisation. One which had been almost totally forgotten.

Today not only did it turn out that my flatmate (whom i want to die slowly and painfully for completely unrelated reasons that have NOTHING to do with his inablitiy to clean up after himself) is friends with a random i went home with a year ago and had a kinda wacky sexual experience with, which, incidentally, is mortifying enough BUT bebo also reliably informs me that the last guy i slept with (who wasn't someone who was technically off limits, this is such a LONG story i'm trying to cut down) now has a boyfriend. One who, according to my subsequent stalking, makes him happy. This is unacceptable.

Why?? Because he was not very nice to me afterwards and i got stung big time after going out on a limb. And now i've put on nearly two stone and am single and he's HAPPY?? I had busied myself imagining him being torn apart a pack of my angry lesbian friends and i can't even begin to describe the sinking feeling i got seeing a cruel reminder that not only is he still alive, but things are apprently going his way.

So yeah, today i DID discover archaeological ruins, ruins of humiliations i thought i'd risen above.

It's not been nice realising how not over both of these things i am, especially because they probably don't sound that bad. I know i have this tendency to overreact to things and take evrything personally but the latter guy REALLY wasn't very nice.

On a further, somewhat lighter but no less annoying, archaeological note, i've had the Shake 'n' Vac advert in my head all effing day.

All together now..:

You are never guaranteed happiness in love. At least you didn't spend 7 or 8 years of your life with that thing only to find out he was shitting on you the whole time.
Having said that. I am a firm believer in Karma and trust me that ass will get what he has got coming to him.
Instead of shutting down find a good guy all for yourself. You are a handsome lad with a great personality and I am sure someone is out there waiting for you to be in his life.

Where one life ends.. Another begins..
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Dammit, sox, I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. Hope things look more rosy soon.

Still, who said life was supposed to be fair? Things happen and then we die. All the best for the remainder of the living bit Wink

[COLOR="Purple"]lol

I know you will bounce back sox and take over the world and give me a couple countries to lead...

Remybussi

Dont exactly know why I am adding this now but ... How many people know that it takes work to make a relationship work? It just really gets me when one side just floats and the other tries to figure out every angle to make it work... fucking hard work... ***maybe I am wrong!!![/COLOR]

poor sox andthecity.i hope it is ok soon. i think it he is not a very nice boyfrind .