Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hard times
Wink 
Soo I’m here because I’m looking for opinions on strap on play vs the real thing. My partner doesn’t realize how big I like it and I can easily throw 10 inches inside me no problem. My problem is is I want the real thing and I want them big . But how big is too big and how do I find someone without them being creeps like on grinder lol

first communicate with your partner what you want...penis extensions are available for your partner to try and "wanting the real thing" could be a bit risky.. incorporate a dildo into your sessions and see how that works... it's a start.

Good luck.

(11-08-2023, 05:05 PM)skylerpenny1 Wrote: first communicate with your partner what you want...penis extensions are available for your partner to try and "wanting the real thing" could be a bit risky.. incorporate a dildo into your sessions and see how that works... it's a start.

Good luck.

Thankyou yes I’ve been using a large dildo for awhile now. But I’ve been told there is nothing like the real thing.

Use your imagination and roleplay darling! that's what makes it fun!
larger cocks can propose a health risk.

(11-08-2023, 05:16 PM)skylerpenny1 Wrote: Use your imagination and roleplay darling! that's what makes it fun!
larger cocks can propose a health risk
So I should only use small dildos ? And not use the one I’ve been using?

(11-08-2023, 05:26 PM)Bubble5 Wrote:
(11-08-2023, 05:16 PM)skylerpenny1 Wrote: Use your imagination and roleplay darling! that's what makes it fun!

I just don’t see the difference between a 10 inch dildo and a 10 inch cock is all . Please help me I need help like this thankyou!

I just don’t see the difference between a 10 inch dildo and a 10 inch cock is all . Please help me I need help like this thankyou!
As in health risks what’s the difference in using a dildo vs having a real penis inside me?

chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis all increased
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

(11-09-2023, 09:57 PM)ChadCoxRox Wrote: chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis all increased

Well yes I wasn’t counting stds. Obviously I’m going to use protection at first .. thankyou tho seriously thanks! I just thought maybe there were other risks as far as size that would do somethin to me that would be negative

fissures... tears... bleeding... infection...
just to name a few..

Use protection that's what I do