Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Members from France - do you know this guy?
While surfing through flickr.com I found a guy and I would like to know more about him, he seems very cute to me. I tried asking the photographer who took this photo, but he didn't know his name, except that he's possibly from Lille cause that's where he met him. As I understand, this photographer was just taking photos from strangers on the street, so he's not some kind of celebrity, just an ordinary guy from France.

I tried to look through the Facebook in various ways, but no luck. I know that the chance is really small, but maybe someone here, especially French people know him.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/enthuan/8079610503/

I wont lie thats a tad creepy.

CardShark Wrote:I wont lie thats a tad creepy.

I don't plan anything bad, don't worry.

Given the name, he could be called Antoine... (Anthony) which is another way of pronouncing enthuan... not a common spelling.

Edward Wrote:While surfing through flickr.com I found a guy and I would like to know more about him, he seems very cute to me. I tried asking the photographer who took this photo, but he didn't know his name, except that he's possibly from Lille cause that's where he met him. As I understand, this photographer was just taking photos from strangers on the street, so he's not some kind of celebrity, just an ordinary guy from France.

I tried to look through the Facebook in various ways, but no luck. I know that the chance is really small, but maybe someone here, especially French people know him.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/enthuan/8079610503/
The description says that the young man was stopped randomly in the street because he had a nice face and interestingly placed piercings, so it could be that the photographer, whose name appears in the page on Flickr, knows his name. If you want to get in touch, get in touch with the photographer...

Go to Google Images. Click and drag the image to the search bar and drop it there. A search for other sites with the same picture will be made and then you can go through them and see if there's any mention of his name.

HumbleTangerine Wrote:Go to Google Images. Click and drag the image to the search bar and drop it there. A search for other sites with the same picture will be made and then you can go through them and see if there's any mention of his name.

Does that actually work? What if there is no mention of his name...? The photographer says that they are photographs of 100 unknowns... which precisely means, anonymous, right?

princealbertofb Wrote:Does that actually work? What if there is no mention of his name...? The photographer says that they are photographs of 100 unknowns... which precisely means, anonymous, right?

It works, but of course there's no guarantee his name will be revealed. It's merely going to show other websites with the same picture.

If you ever encounter a picture of a movie cover, celebrity or something else and you have no idea what/who it is, you can easily find out more information by "googling" the image itself Smile

It also means people ought to be kind of careful. Like, a few months ago there was some kind of fight where people claimed a member here had posted pictures of a fake husband. What he or she didn't realize was that people could just google the pictures and find out they were stolen from other sources. It can also be an issue of privacy. If you post a picture that you've used on other sites on a forum , people can find those other sites as well.

I asked the photographer. He doesn't know.