Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Men and scents
Dreamer Wrote:[...] others are repellant.

Speaking of which, I remember this sex date of mine that took off his socks and the smell was just abominable, it was like my nostrels were being stabbed or something - and, believe me, I'm not even that squeamish.

The smell of pubic hair is another one, just shave the goddam thing!

MisterLove Wrote:Speaking of which, I remember this sex date of mine that took off his socks and the smell was just abominable, it was like my nostrels were being stabbed or something - and, believe me, I'm not even that squeamish.

Feet I agree, smell bad.
Pubic hair, or the crotch in general, unless he's just dirty, has this musty smell that actually makes me hard. Maybe because I associate it so strongly with sex.
I do like that smell though.
Richard

MisterLove Wrote:Speaking of which, I remember this sex date of mine that took off his socks and the smell was just abominable, it was like my nostrels were being stabbed or something - and, believe me, I'm not even that squeamish.

Smelly feet are a total turn off, but we're speaking just about body general odour here, not anything specifically feet. I think that most people's feet smell pretty gross.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams