Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Men are evil
No one is evil black or white pristine
We're all shades of gray within
To you there may be no rhyme or reason
Which is why you've to have compassion

There is a song (or should be one) with the line 'Looking for love in all the wrong places.'

If the type of people you find yourself around are less than savory, perhaps the problem is not the species, but where you are meeting these individuals.

For instance, if you want a relationship with a drunk, then you should go out to the bars to find a man. If you are interested in a drug user then might ?I suggest the local drug dealers.

IF you are looking for quality men who are looking for honest to god relationships, then don't go to Grinder or other hook-up sites, but find the sites where the ads are not 'Single Gay Man ISO A giant cock for wild sex'.

Anonymous Wrote:I hate men... disgusting, loathsome creatures. I have yet to meet a single decent man out of the dozens I've met, e-mailed, and slept with. They all lie, pretend they have things to do even though you see them magically log into a dating site 5 minutes later. I was really hopeful at the beginning thinking that I'd make friends and find a good guy, but each blow just takes me down another peg.

I try to keep smiling and I be as friendly as I can, but no one seems to care Sad . I mean, I expected a few bad apples, but not all of them.

I don't know if what you say about men is true. I admit that being a straight man is hard, but being a gay man is miserable. I'm gay, but I can't fit in either side.

I'm not attracted to women, don't like sport, don't swear, don't drink. That makes me not straight, doesn't it?

I'm not into anal sex, one-night stand, casual relationship. I don't pay too much attention to my appearance. I'm not flamboyant nor do I listen to Lady Gaga. That's not too gay, is it?

I have not met a gay man who is an ordinary man. They try too hard to prove their sexuality. The ones who are nice and good-hearted are straight. What an irony

[COLOR="DarkRed"]There are plenty of nice guys out there! Maybe you just need to re-evaluate what websites you go on a little bit. I'm not going to be a jerk about it, but I just think you need to know that nice guys are out there. Usually they're just the ones that get passed up.

For example, I pretty much am considered a nice guy...too nice sometimes. That's my downfall! Also, since I'm not looking for sex, many people don't even bother with me. I can't tell you the number of times people have stopped talking to me because I'm not into one-night stands. I'm fine with that, though...if they aren't cool with waiting to have sex, then they aren't for me. I'm better off.

But you know what? There are some great guys out there. You're looking, but not really seeing. Smile Sometimes, they'll be right under your nose and you won't even realize it. Try saying hi to guys you normally wouldn't, you might be surprised! Big Grin

But please don't say we're all bad. You just need to take the time to realize they've been here all along!

Good luck. Smile[/COLOR]