Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Men can have Multiple Orgasms too
As a woman trapped in a man's body, I taught myself how to reach multiple orgasms in the same sexual event during my early teenage years...

I had sex for the first time when I was 12-years-old and I learned early on that the most sensitive part of the male penis I have is not the head, not entirely anyway. The most sensitive part of the male penis is the underside of its rim that goes around the bottom of its head (I feel sorry for uncircumcised men because I have no idea if they are able to feel the same pleasure as a circumcised man is or not and there's no way for anyone to ever find out either)...

Anyway, the best way for a man to last long enough inside a woman so he can give her multiple orgasms is that he has to understand that it's the draw back and not the insertion that causes him to bust a nut and he has to drive his penis up inside her as hard and as fast as he can - this makes it possible for the man to keep an erection for as long as he wants - and then to always remember to pull out or draw back very slowly...

Since the draw back provides greater pleasure than the insertion does - hereby causing any man to bust a nut, it's possible for the man to have sex with his girl for as long as he wants without busting a nut until he's good and ready...

Of course, only a few women in this world are ever able to reach orgasm with a man's penis inside her with no other form of stimulation so there has to be a little extra effort put forth by the man to enable his girl to reach any orgasm at all while his penis is up inside her and that's especially true if he wants to give her multiple orgasms...

The 'little extra effort' I'm talking about can usually be done by the man sliding his hand down between their two bodies and using his finger to stimulate his girl's clit...

Although, drawing back slowly and then slamming it home is a learned skill and usually is not possible for any man to pull off the first time he tries it. So therefore, I've learned that it is possible for the man to keep going even after he busts a nut but this technique takes a lot of practice too. Both techniques will give the woman greater pleasure but this one, the one I'm about to explain, will greatly enhance his pleasure as well...

In order for the man to keep having sex with his girl even after he busts a nut, he has to understand that it's the draw back that takes him over the limit so therefore, he has to time it just right and he has to stop all movement of his penis in her vagina, at least for a count of 8 - 10 seconds starting the very second he busts a nut. Then he can start moving again but very slowly for a while until the over-sensitivity of his penis resides and it's back to full pleasure for the man...!

I hope that helps anyone and everyone who reads it because I love sharing that with all my guy friends as well as all my girlfriends...

Michelle

So I wonder if this is possible with M2M anal...

It's possible for any man to last for an extended period no matter whether he has his penis in a woman's vagina, her anal cavity or a man's anal cavity. As long as he remembers to draw back slow and slam it home, he'll be able to maintain an erection and determine when he wants to bust a nut...

Pretty simple really, as long as the man understands exactly what causes him to bust a nut...!

Michelle

It's works in the same way if you pinch the end of the penis with thumb and forefinger, this stops "busting a nut" and ejaculating . Pinch for a count of 10 . then your ready to go again . This method obviously can't be used during penitration , unless you stop , but great for masturbation or oral sex .

I have to admit, I learned something new Gareth125...

Thank you,
Michelle