Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Men on their 50's hotter than guys on their 20's
jimcrackcorn Wrote:Grecian Formula, Tummy Tuck, Partials or Full Dentures, and a Face Lift will do wonders for a man in his 50's.....

There is a photo floating around on the web showing John Stamos with a missing tooth,,,, he must have forgotten to put that upper partial in prior to jogging!!!!! (smile).....

This ^^^

I'm fast approaching 50 and have strands of white in my head hair, a patch of white in my goatee - and a few white hairs 'down there'. Further my teeth are doing the middle age spread and move thing - a gap is forming between my front teeth.

These actors who are pushing or over 50 have make-up artists and the cash to pay for teeth whitening and even anal bleaching. Real 50 is kinda crappy, greying, slumping, wrinkling, yellowing, crookeding.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:This ^^^

I'm fast approaching 50 and have strands of white in my head hair, a patch of white in my goatee - and a few white hairs 'down there'. Further my teeth are doing the middle age spread and move thing - a gap is forming between my front teeth.

These actors who are pushing or over 50 have make-up artists and the cash to pay for teeth whitening and even anal bleaching. Real 50 is kinda crappy, greying, slumping, wrinkling, yellowing, crookeding.

Bring me my real 50 :eek: :redface:LlkissSpermSperm1luvu1luvu 1luvu

I can totally relate to this. I find myself attracted to a considerable number of men my age, but there's something about lots of men in their 40s that REALLY gets me going. I suppose it's the maturity factor, since a lot of guys my age aren't at their highest maturity level, and I've always been a lot more mature than most people my age (been that way my whole life).

Im partial to the older man myself(im 31) prefer older men

There's nothing wrong with intergenerational relationships. This is 2013. Is anyone still opposed to intergenerational relationships? That's just sad.

It's a nice thought, but.... maybe we are more in touch with our feelings and less afraid of what people will think and say about us, which might give us a form of confidence (which can be sexy) but... physically, I think many of us are no longer that great... that's life.

I love older guys. I do not expect them to be and act like 20 year olds. That's why I'm so into them.

It may say something about you if your still single and 50 years old.

Like maybe your partener died and you arn't really looking that hard anymore?
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

^^^ Is that a dig in my direction?

Honestly I did not kill my partner. I do, however, badly want my ex to stop doing that annoying thing he does.... ya know... breathing....:biggrin:

Arkansota Wrote:WARNING- ALL CONVERSATIONS FROM GAYSPEAK.COM ARE POSTED ON TWITTER. DO NOT POST ANYTHING THAT YOU DO NOT WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE.

Then stop posting what people say on there.
Simple as that.