Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mental health issues
Thought these were good to post,

[Image: what-if.jpg]

[Image: o-ROBOT-HUGS-570.jpg?6]

I wish a lot more people would understand.

And help is often not easy to get.
I bid NO Trump!

The psychopath test can be so easily skewed, just read the Jon Ronson book about it. And yeah as someone with mental health problems it is so true that there is no one size fits all type of mental health diagnosis but unfortunately the health services do not understand that.

Alto Wrote:the video is by Joh Ronson based on the book, my friend and I talk about this a lot.

Ah cool, he is great author, its extremely interesting how he uses the test to show how basically anyone can be labelled as a psycho.

Impressive post Alto..
There is a Duh/ Genius take on every single issue we could possibly face in this lifetime. .
I think the concept of discipline is becoming way more far fetched. .

Now don't get me wrong there are serious issues out there that any one of us could be facing..most of us make the same mistake..
we label a series of issues a single 'Majo Problem'..

Example..
Not eating on time + eating too much when we do+ consuming too much sugar and fatty foods + very little sleep + lack of exercise + improper psychological stimulation can easily be diagnosed as 'anxiety "

my advice is, do not take the pills, especially the costly ones, they're only there to do two things: (1) to make you feel worse, (2) to bore a hole in your wallet.

I saw a meme once that said military combat can have the same effect as an abusive childhood. I commented on it saying that some folks have been threw both.

[Image: filepicker%2FsgEhQPYIS5eJCUX7ynid_Apples...ranges.png]
Both make pretty good juice, if you like fruit juice. One makes one hell of a mean pie. The other not so much.

The point:

Things can be similar and yet not the same.

thawoods Wrote:my advice is, do not take the pills, especially the costly ones, they're only there to do two things: (1) to make you feel worse, (2) to bore a hole in your wallet.

I'll need the paper that says so, or else, I'm not inclined to beleive any kind of anti-pill frenzy. Blame the chemist in me.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]