Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mentally and emotionally unhealthy.
Jay Wrote:I concur.

My first crush was to a straight guy who I thought was gay. He was my dream guy.

Y'know how people say that the first crush is the hardest to forget. It's true.

There's only one way to find out whether your guy is gay or straight. You have to come clean to him by coming out. I know that coming out can be nerve wrecking but that's the only way to find out. You will emotionally suffer if you continue to question his sexuality, your relationship with him etc.

I've liked one person before him and that person was easy to give up on. It was very obvious he is straight... and even if he isn't I wouldn't have gone for him. The way he treats me is just... well, I just think I deserve much better treatment than how he is treating me.

I came out to a few friends. Most of them took it quite well, except for one, where he thinks I have lack of exposure to girls, that is why I am like that. After a day of awkwardness with him, he and I didn't mention anything about this. He and I are still close friends, just that I think he can't accept the fact that I am gay.

As of now, I'm just thinking when would be the best time to tell him and the method of telling him. I swear being gay isn't pleasant, unnecessary ordeals...

Hello,
Suicide isnt a way out of this and the feelings you feel for him may fizzle out over time if he turns out to be hetrosexual.. It sounds like you want to open uptro him but is really scared to do so... As a test of friendship open up to him about your sexuality if ready to do so and see where it goes from there but dont worry if it doesnt work out as planned as theres plenty fish in the sea

Kindest regards

zeon

zanathos Wrote:I've liked one person before him and that person was easy to give up on. It was very obvious he is straight... and even if he isn't I wouldn't have gone for him. The way he treats me is just... well, I just think I deserve much better treatment than how he is treating me.

I came out to a few friends. Most of them took it quite well, except for one, where he thinks I have lack of exposure to girls, that is why I am like that. After a day of awkwardness with him, he and I didn't mention anything about this. He and I are still close friends, just that I think he can't accept the fact that I am gay.

As of now, I'm just thinking when would be the best time to tell him and the method of telling him. I swear being gay isn't pleasant, unnecessary ordeals...

I can never understand the logic of "You are gay due to the lack of exposure to girls".
Paleeeeeeeeese.... has it ever occured to these people that the reason for your lack of exposer to girls is because you don't find them attractive?

Or my favorite pet hate , 'You are Gay because your mother mollycoddled you."
I have two sons , one is gay the other straight , I am an extreemly over protective lioness when it comes to my cubs.
My heart breaks at all the suffering my youngest has to go through.

Zan , you will know when the time is right , just always stay true to yourself.
Remember Mind over matter.
Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

Hey zanathos, your story quite reminds me of my own circumstances in a way, yet just a little less complicated. Have a read of my story, I posted it a while back, I can't post the link here because of my post count, but if you go onto my account you should be able to easily find it called "Terribly confused and feeling really low" . It may help you make sense of the whole thing.