Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message for Brybryan, Platewriter, Pikachu and Bryan
All of you that form one single user, how about you stop your bellyaching, bigotry, jealous and envious behavior about other members here. Why did you join GaySpeak in the first place if all you do is to annoy people with your constant whining. I don't know if you have understood the dynamic here but GS is meant to be a community to help other LGBTQ members to accept themselves and form a community where tolerance and camaraderie is this community' spearhead, this is not a place for little angry teenager and/or young adult to come insult other about who they are and what they think.

You have changed your handle three times (at least that's what I'm aware of) each time someone doesn't agree with you, you'd ignore them and finally remove your account and come back under another pseudonym.

Are you done with your mudslinging campaign? Are you truly here to make friends or to hypocritically talks on everyone's back when someone disagree with you? I believe you have been extremely judgmental with quite a lot of people in here and this little buddy will not get you far since you keep on doing the very same mistakes from one pseudonym to another. You are talking about me and my husband in our back, in private with other users that truly doesn't give a rat ass about what you have to say about us.

I don't care if you don't believe that Alex (Tyler) and I are a genuine couple, because at the end of the day Bryan, I am what I am and I do not come here changing three time my pseudonym and try to bitch around. Keep your bitching for yourself, if you can't be with people, stay in your corner and let other have fun. There's enough crap in the community we don't need another backstabbing bitch.

Now if you wonder why I am writing this publicly this is because you have been whining and bitching at us in private and you can't even bring forward what you're saying to the most concerned which is me and Alex. Get over yourself dude! Remove your head from your ass and you'll find out that most members here are unique and nice to one another. Yes it is an online community, you have liars, scammers, bitches, self-couscious jerks, jealous, envious and plain crazy individual. But there also the others who are here to help, to discuss and to steer away from every day's life issue. We, They, You are not coming here to bitch around.

So stop it already. Alex and I have nothing to prove to you and you got nothing to prove to us either, we have our private life and so do you. We share what we want and we don't need you to judge us. That little game of judging people is a multi-player's game.

You have changed three times your handles... what does that really say about you? So cease and desist from that stupid game you're playing there will be no winners. Welcome to GS Bryan, this is a online community, not a bitching platform.

I miss so much when I go offline for a bit 0_0

mbennet35 Wrote:I miss so much when I go offline for a bit 0_0

Same. Honestly I have been struggling to follow everything lately. I must be getting old.

[Image: sad-cat.jpg]

Can we please just stop this? I really don't care about any of this anymore. I can admit that I'm partially at fault here, but I won't take full blame. This is a little overdone in my opinion. Plus, I haven't spoken to you in days.

So I am like literally offering you an armistice right now lol. You don't slur me or talk about me, and I'll gladly return the favor.

I even had a conversation with Silver and we reached an agreement as well. So enough is enough.

Me too Shiner. It's getting harder to follow some of the things going on around here. It seems like there are a lot of things going on in the back.(which totally happens especially in an online forum). Either way, this is a community, so it good to get advice, but it's also good not to be spamming like crazy either...
@Jake, I have no idea about your relationship, but definitely no one has the right to say anything about it. There are different relationships in the world, I've met a lot of unconventional couples. Love is love, it's not just one form, but can be in various forms. Who the hell cares as long as they are in love!(Unless if you are dating a destructive psychopath)
@Pikachu, it's awesome that you have reached to an armistice! Smile

Now, everyone, gather up and listen to this song! XD Let's be friends together. I know, some people won't get along, but I want this forum to be full of loving caring people, because I have be met so many interesting people here!

@Jake, I definitely will have to come visit you some day! Big Grin I really want to meet some of the people here face to face and just chat at a bar or something! Smile

Shiner Wrote:Same. Honestly I have been struggling to follow everything lately. I must be getting old.

[Image: sad-cat.jpg]

Pikachu Wrote:Can we please just stop this? I really don't care about any of this anymore. I can admit that I'm partially at fault here, but I won't take full blame. This is a little overdone in my opinion. Plus, I haven't spoken to you in days.

So I am like literally offering you an armistice right now lol. You don't slur me or talk about me, and I'll gladly return the favor.

I even had a conversation with Silver and we reached an agreement as well. So enough is enough.

Bryan I never was at war with you? If you actually knew what's my educational background is you'd know that what I write in GS isn't pile of crap, it's researched, it's proven, I am a social scientist and No your game didn't work with me sorry. It's good that you want an armistice and that you won't take full blame. I never actually blame you Bryan, did you really believe I never understood your behavior on that chat. I knew exactly what you were doing and it's not the fact that we haven't spoke for days that disturbed me Bryan, it's the fact that you went behind my back mudslinging strangers that you never met, accused me of lying about my relationship without having ever met me or Alex in person, you went all out to take Alex's picture and run that Firefox application that search pictures on the web. LOL if you wanted proof I've got tons of them (the fact that Alex has been Tyler for many Model agency doesn't remove the fact that he's my dude)... but Alex and I also have our right to privacy and trust me I was just going to let you mud sled us to a certain level and the day I would have decide to act upon it Bryan that day you would have regret your actions. Never forget... what goes around comes around... but I do appreciate that you're retracting (AND KEEP IT THAT WAY dude) there will not be a next time.

Oh and just for the record B, I never did slur you... you DID I have so much to attend to in real life I will not come back just to talk bad about you, I'd just ignore you plain and simple like I do with everyone's that are looking for too much attention. I'd like to give them that attention but honestly my children, friends and my husband deserve that attention... not a pure stranger.

On these fine words, Welcome to GS and enjoy your stay, hopefully we can have better discussions that is more constructive for the both of us and the rest of the members.

Jake Wrote:Bryan I never was at war with you? If you actually knew what's my educational background is you'd know that what I write in GS isn't pile of crap, it's researched, it's proven, I am a social scientist and No your game didn't work with me sorry. It's good that you want an armistice and that you won't take full blame. I never actually blame you Bryan, did you really believe I never understood your behavior on that chat. I knew exactly what you were doing and it's not the fact that we haven't spoke for days that disturbed me Bryan, it's the fact that you went behind my back mudslinging strangers that you never met, accused me of lying about my relationship without having ever met me or Alex in person, you went all out to take Alex's picture and run that Firefox application that search pictures on the web. LOL if you wanted proof I've got tons of them (the fact that Alex has been Tyler for many Model agency doesn't remove the fact that he's my dude)... but Alex and I also have our right to privacy and trust me I was just going to let you mud sled us to a certain level and the day I would have decide to act upon it Bryan that day you would have regret your actions. Never forget... what goes around comes around... but I do appreciate that you're retracting (AND KEEP IT THAT WAY dude) there will not be a next time.

On these fine words, Welcome to GS and enjoy your stay, hopefully we can have better discussions that is more constructive for the both of us and the rest of the members.

This is all very passive aggressive.

Waylon777 Wrote:@Jake, I have no idea about your relationship, but definitely no one has the right to say anything about it. There are different relationships in the world, I've met a lot of unconventional couples. Love is love, it's not just one form, but can be in various forms. Who the hell cares as long as they are in love!(Unless if you are dating a destructive psychopath)
Hell NO Alex is as gentle as he is beautiful... but you see that' quite often what we get from people online and in real life... some people forgets that a supermodel has to eat, sleep, shit like the rest of us. The fact that some designer finds them appropriate to represent their products or services because they have a beautiful face doesn't remove the fact that they are human... they live and dies like the rest of us.

Quote:@Jake, I definitely will have to come visit you some day! Big Grin I really want to meet some of the people here face to face and just chat at a bar or something! Smile
Alex and I will be in Toronto in November... I'll let you know... so we can definitely go for a beer or 5 hahahaha

Uhm, why did he delete his account? On an unrelated note, Alex's pictures come from an 18 year old surfer named Devon which is a little odd, but eh...

I have no idea what happened to the OP or who his argument is with - shame we lost a member though I guess