Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message for Brybryan, Platewriter, Pikachu and Bryan
I wonder why he deleted his account

mbennet35 Wrote:I wonder why he deleted his account

He have had enough and now I'm only one left... We three came here together and now I just feel like crying.

SilverFrost Wrote:He have had enough and now I'm only one left... We three came here together and now I just feel like crying.

BighugBighugBighugBighugBighugBighugBighugBighug

I promise I wont go anywhere Frosty

mbennet35 Wrote:BighugBighugBighugBighugBighugBighugBighugBighug

I promise I wont go anywhere Frosty

Thank you mb Smile

SolemnBoy Wrote:Uhm, why did he delete his account? On an unrelated note, Alex's pictures come from an 18 year old surfer named Devon which is a little odd, but eh...

Actually this kind of talks were one of the reasons. Instead of asking directly and really searching for answers (this is not just for you, SB) people have just assumed things. Yes, when you do picture search with Alex's photos, you'll get several names like Tyler, Simon, Devon, Matthew, Shane... Alex was a model, of course his photos are all over the Internet.

So sad to be losing so many members Sad

there are too many antagonists and protaganist on this site, you will recognise them. They are the ones that act all shocked...change the subject, then act like they don't care in cases like this...and then when people like Mr T leave they bag them out like their shit don't stink while creating drama all over again and playing the innocent card.

You will recognise them, they can't help themselves in discussion like this.

As for the topic at hand...who gives a flying fuck if someone is a model and someone is dating a model whose photos turn up on the internet under 73 different pseudonyms...do you people really not have enough of a life that you have to run around and sling mud like that at good, decent and kind people like Jake? Seriously? Does it make you feel all muscular and tough that you drive people to cracking the shits and leaving?

There are real world problem and some of you (supposed) men bitch worse than any shiela could, I mean seriously, do you feel proud of yourself for making someone so uncomfortable that they crack the shits and leave...because if you are proud, you really need to reassess the truth behind the sort of person you are.

Grow up and let people be themselves.

You still have us Frosty! Smile

Bighug

SilverFrost Wrote:He have had enough and now I'm only one left... We three came here together and now I just feel like crying.

Aww d.arn. You left... Now how are we gonna keep in touch. Sad Also, I have no idea about your relationship, so i tried to stay as neutral as possible. Tongue Anyways, I hope you come back! Smile

Bighug

Jake Wrote:Hell NO Alex is as gentle as he is beautiful... but you see that' quite often what we get from people online and in real life... some people forgets that a supermodel has to eat, sleep, shit like the rest of us. The fact that some designer finds them appropriate to represent their products or services because they have a beautiful face doesn't remove the fact that they are human... they live and dies like the rest of us.

Alex and I will be in Toronto in November... I'll let you know... so we can definitely go for a beer or 5 hahahaha

mbennet35 Wrote:I miss so much when I go offline for a bit 0_0

I was online the whole time and I still missed it Smile