Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Messenger
[email protected] - I could've sworn I posted that...

Hello all you gorgeous people......

I tried Yahoo but couldn't get on with it.

MSN does it for me [email protected]

1blue1

[email protected] add me please

hi, my name is Nick or Nickie. I was brought up in london on a council estate and the only way to survive is to 'fit in'. As such i have a very 'manly' image and find it very difficult to deal with being gay.

Even writing this I am struggling with. I have set up a new msn address so that people don't recognise my 'usual' one. I am very keen to meet other gay people as no one I know I could possibly talk about my sexuality with.

I hope one day to move out of London, away from all the people I know here where I can be more open about things. But even thinking about that makes me seem quite scared, it is just such an alien thought to me to actually call myself 'gay' because I've had it instilled into me that 'queers' are wrong and bad people that I look down on even myself.

I hope first of all to be able to start talking to other gay people and first get used to the idea of me being gay. Help myself be comfortable with who I am myself before actually confronting the issue in 'real life'.

I'm not used to people talking about it, I've tried this before and clammed up when i got into a telephone conversation on a gay chat line so I'll need to take things slowly.

If anyone feels like having a chat about coming out etc. then please add me on msn. Maybe we could even advance to something a bit more interesting ;-) The thought scares me but turns me on at the same time. Oops, well let's get over being able to admit it in open conversation first.

Hope to speak to you soon

Nickie

[email protected]

Hi Nickie, welcome to the site. Hope you are able to come to terms with your sexuality. It should be a somewhat easy thing to do in London.

I am sure that many here and around you can help you with your ability to accept your sexuality.

good luck,
frank

I attempted to talk to nicky yesterday.

It appears he is either allergic to girls or taking the piss as he was rather rude when I said hello and introduced myself.

I shan't attempt to be nice again in the near future. :mad:

Snap Penny ...i spent all of 3 mins talkin too him...then hadda press EJECT! Rolleyes

BiPenny Wrote:I attempted to talk to nicky yesterday.

It appears he is either allergic to girls or taking the piss as he was rather rude when I said hello and introduced myself.

I shan't attempt to be nice again in the near future. :mad:

Phil! Wrote:Snap Penny ...i spent all of 3 mins talkin too him...then hadda press EJECT! Rolleyes

Just started using messenger and all this chat stuff & it still kinda puzzles me as to where peoples mind frame is on this... very cool but also way different for me...

Like when there are folks are on multiple chats at the same time with a group of windows open... way too much info for this brain.

Would love to hear what happened... love the gossip Wink

Frank theres not much to tell.

I said hi and told him I was from the forum, how was he.

The conversation sort of went

'what forum' 'whatever' 'good try' 'not interested' 'bye'

I just asked if he was free to chat!!!!!!