Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Met a great guy... but
I met this really sweet guy, who is absolutely perfect. He has a great personality, great background, great body, great face, great everything and he is NOT interested in sex until we are both ready.

But he is 35.

I am 18.

I really really like him, the funny thing is, he looks seriously like he is only in his early 20s. He somehow hasnt aged much.
Like I said, I really like this guy and really want to get to know him and possibly start something serious, like he wants. But the ONLY problem, is the age! That is all!

I need advice on this matter. What should I do?

What do you want to do?

Is there anything preventing you?

1995 > 18. It's a shock. XD

What is your problem about his age? Or is the opposite?

You better snatch that one up while he's still single,,, cause he won't be on the market very long!!!

I'll toot my horn for a second time today and say; I met my husband when I was 19 and he was 39. That was 37 years ago and we're still together

When the perfect guy is standing right in front of you, don't waste your time wondering about the age difference, just do what comes naturally and let the love flow................
We Have Elvis !!

You are "legal", so whats the problem?

If you are SOOOOO shallow, you think a number is SO damned significant, then you would be nothing but a burden to him anyway.

Go find someone "your own age" then.

You are legal, so that's not an issue...

if he's ok with you and you with him, and if heps such a great guy that clearly doesn't just wanna screw some young piece of ass if you pardon my bluntness..

then I don't see any problem, get to know him, go for it..

Well, you need to realize that there's a good chance you're spending the last bit of your life without him if you stay together. Although it's only a chance.. you never know, but that's what's likely.

Also, if you want things like kids, you're going to have to kind of fast track your life and settle quicker... you don't have as much time to wait on things. The good news is that you can essentially still create whatever kind of life you'd like -- your age difference is only moderate, and I've seen much greater differences even on this forum.

Besides that -- if he's essentially perfect in everyway, you should consider a real relationship..

If his perfect than fuck him, i mean start going out (Oops looks like i jumped the gun if you haven't already) Smile

some things may not match to your situation but they are valid points

I have no problem with his age. Actually, we have opened up a bit together and discovered we are in common tastes, interests, etc.

We might be going fast, but he said he loves me.

I was just worried what others might think. But after what he said to me (I am keeping this to myself), I can care less now!

DOSE THIS AGE THING BOTHER YOOH?
IF NO THEN KEEP ON TRACK
IF YES THEN END IT NOW

This is advice bought to you by Joshular
He maybe wrong or write lol

<3