Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Met a great guy... but
Well, he is a keeper, and I really really feel the connection with him. There is no question my mind that he is it. I will try to take things slower, but the stuff we said to each other... that was deep. This one is a keeper. I don't care what anyone says about him. As Aaliyah said, age is nothing but a number. He is amazing, sweet, kind and great looking. I can post photos of us after we meet up. Wink

southbiochem Wrote:You are legal, so that's not an issue...

if he's ok with you and you with him, and if heps such a great guy that clearly doesn't just wanna screw some young piece of ass if you pardon my bluntness..

then I don't see any problem, get to know him, go for it..

Ya! SBC's right. It's no matter as long as you love what's going through.
I'm telling you,,,, take it, take the chance or you will leave with regret. Smile

So, we both told each other we love each other today! Smile

There is no way I am letting him go.

I think if you care a lot about him then age difference is not important (^^*)

When I came out to my 2 best friends, what they were most surprised with was not my sexuality, but the age difference between my boyfriend and I. My boyfriend's 24 and I'm 17. I realized my friends' responses were because they are overprotective of me, worrying whether I'm being used and if I might get hurt. After I explained things to them, they felt assured and were supportive.

I believe as long as both you and your partner are comfortable with the age gap, it shouldn't matter what people think. If they disapprove your relationship just because he's much older than you, they are too shallow to keep as friends anyway! Age is just a number after all.

cameroncr95 Wrote:I met this really sweet guy, who is absolutely perfect. He has a great personality, great background, great body, great face, great everything and he is NOT interested in sex until we are both ready.

But he is 35.

I am 18.

I really really like him, the funny thing is, he looks seriously like he is only in his early 20s. He somehow hasnt aged much.
Like I said, I really like this guy and really want to get to know him and possibly start something serious, like he wants. But the ONLY problem, is the age! That is all!

I need advice on this matter. What should I do?

It is so stupid to have someone who is twice as You... Age has a huge matter in this case...

You should meet guys in Your age, and celebrate the life... One day You will find your darling...

Age is just a number, nothing more.

You can find faults in everybody if you want to but many of us only realize what we had when we have lost it.

You know what to do here.
Everything is a risk but without taking risks life becomes full of regrets.
I'd say he would be one of the better risks

There ya' go.

reality is much different.. and age has always intrigued people. But being 18 and finding someone who is twice as your age... It can't be a good BF material at the long turn. Don't wanna judge anyone.. but You will see that age has actually a huge matter.