Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Met my son's new boyfriend
SamWhitesox Wrote:It does help, but even if I didn't like him I wouldn't show it to his face. I'm quite relieved that I do like him though, as you said, it makes like a lot easier Smile

Good for you. Back a long, long time ago when I was young, my mother was always pleasant and kind to any boyfriend I had, even if she did not like them. I would find out the truth later when the romance ended. She would either say something like, "Awwwww. I really liked him." or else "Oh good. He was a creep."

I'm glad you're here, SamWhitesox. I had a good coming out experience with my parents and sounds like your son did also. People need to hear these stories. On the internet and in the media we usually only hear the horror stories, but the good stories, the kind we don't hear often enough, are actually more common.

Iceblink Wrote:...I'm glad you're here, SamWhitesox. ... People need to hear these stories. On the internet and in the media we usually only hear the horror stories, but the good stories, the kind we don't hear often enough, are actually more common. ...
I want to second that sentiment! Wavey [MENTION=22667]SamWhitesox[/MENTION] !

MikeW Wrote:I want to second that sentiment! Wavey [MENTION=22667]SamWhitesox[/MENTION] !
...and I will third it!

Thanks for the lovely posts.
Yes he is cute! Strangely reminds me very much of my first boyfriend, make of that what you will..

SamWhitesox Wrote:Thanks for the lovely posts.
Yes he is cute! Strangely reminds me very much of my first boyfriend, make of that what you will..

The circle of life..it all comes around again at one point in one form or another....

That's really nice that you are on this site out there talking with people like him, shows true love in my opinion.