Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Met the hottie in a public store now I need help!
I met this guy in a big store chain and the first time I saw him, I knew I just was totally attracted to him.

He works there so naturally he would ask me if I need any help things like that. His work required him to do so.

So we briefly talked about the products they were selling.

I even went back to the store, wanting to give him my contact information and tell him how much i like him but did not have the courage. I was probably thinking what if he rejects me.

Now I feel I want to die!

Please give me some advice on this!!!!

Ah this one is delicate indeed, as he may not have felt the same way about you... For all we know, to him you are just another customer... I suggest making yourself a regular customer at the store, till you find the courage, knowing him better, to engage in small talk and eventually conversations. Make sure you don't stop the other customers from doing their own business in the store, however, as that might cause a professional problem for him. Will you finally find the courage to invite him out for a drink after he's finished work, I suspect, if you feel any sparks between you.
Good luck with this.

princealbertofb Wrote:Ah this one is delicate indeed, as he may not have felt the same way about you... For all we know, to him you are just another customer... I suggest making yourself a regular customer at the store, till you find the courage, knowing him better, to engage in small talk and eventually conversations. Make sure you don't stop the other customers from doing their own business in the store, however, as that might cause a professional problem for him. Will you finally find the courage to invite him out for a drink after he's finished work, I suspect, if you feel any sparks between you.
Good luck with this.

Thanks for the answer.

For me, i am pretty sure about that:

1. he noticed me (the 2nd time i was there). we had a few times of eye contact. he was deliberately paying attention to me.... (why? maybe he thought i was a thief? lol but i doubt it)

2. he talked to me first during the 2 days while i was there....

3. he was observing me from the distance later on....

i really dont have the time and energy to probe... (trust me i have had too much of this type of things in the past, and it turned out to be simply a waste of time)

ijust want to go there again and tell him directly how much i like him and give him my contact information and leave...
what u think?

Wait a minute, Iam... are you telling us you actually work in the store too? Or are you just a customer?

princealbertofb Wrote:Wait a minute, Iam... are you telling us you actually work in the store too? Or are you just a customer?

Customer.... accidentally met him there

the killing thing is that he showed some great heart and kindness to me.... which made the situation even harder for me to forget him , which i def. cannot

actually i CRIED after i left without telling him how much i like him....

Hard question and situation to be fair - because I know from working in a big retail chained store that I've had people approach me thinking im interested when Im just doing my job.. But then i know if I am interested in somebody I cant go up to them and say because I am in work - which is my professional place to be !
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Twazzle Wrote:Hard question and situation to be fair - because I know from working in a big retail chained store that I've had people approach me thinking im interested when Im just doing my job.. But then i know if I am interested in somebody I cant go up to them and say because I am in work - which is my professional place to be !

but i want to give my info to HIM and tell him.

i think this is the quickest way

Yes, I was thinking that too Twazzle. He has to maintain a level of professionalism due to him being at work, and you being a customer. I would just keep visiting the store and taking quick opportunities to talk with him, you never know, he may just come out and ask you to meet up after his shift for a chat over coffee or a beer, anything is possible.
Good luck with it Confusedmile:

Iamwhoiam2011 Wrote:but i want to give my info to HIM and tell him.

i think this is the quickest way

Yeh to be fair thats the only way you are going to find out if he is into you or not - sadly you are going to have to be the one to have the guts and ask him :frown:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Yes. the REASON i want to take this QUICK action to tell him how much i like him (or even love) is:

minimize my time and energy on someone that might not be interested in me...

but if he is not into relationships, i want to have sex with him at least once

how to achieve that? (many straight guys want to have sex with other hot guys like me Tongue)

so how to achieve the 2nd goal if the 1st (boyfriend) does not work????????????????