Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Met the hottie in a public store now I need help!
of course there is no argument at all.. even if there were, it would be good to see the points....

just thought this type of thing is too frustrating ....

any better suggestions?

i just asked my friend that went there with me last time to tell me how old he thinks he looks like my friend says maybe around 32.... so he might have already married... when i think about this i almost collapsed..... another fiasco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whats the meaning of life if i frequently have this dead end.........its terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

today i saw him again, and he saw me while he was talking with 2 other customers.... but then, unlike the first 2 times, he left... so the number i had prepared to give to him became a junk paper i just threw it into the trash can...
my intuition told me that "this is over" i also told myself not to go back to that store even ONCE ! i am fucked!

aaww thats alright, there are many many boys out there waiting for us.. good move by the way. that was a brave one

Iamwhoiam2011 Wrote:today i saw him again, and he saw me while he was talking with 2 other customers.... but then, unlike the first 2 times, he left... so the number i had prepared to give to him became a junk paper i just threw it into the trash can...
my intuition told me that "this is over" i also told myself not to go back to that store even ONCE ! i am fucked!

hey bro, why not write down your contact info and leave him when talk with him, just say " you know ? you look like one of my best friends, but he went to another country, can i invite you to dinner ? call me please"""" why not try this ........good luck to u ....Confusedmile: