Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Met the hottie in a public store now I need help!
Twazzle Wrote:Hi doing a card with like every single detail sounds a tad desperate.. Just give out your number or something it doesnt seem so desperate and he can gain all the info he wants from that - or not if that may be the case!

thanks i agree.... but the idea of giving him my contact info is def. a good one i think.....

this is what i wanted to do:

approach him and say:

"hi. i know this may sound weird, but i just wanted to tell you how much i like you. this is my contact information. i really want to have you as my friend first and go from there. if you are interested, please contact me. if not, i wish you all the best. I just dont want to waste our time in guessing. but there is one thing you dont have to guess: i really like you. "

Iamwhoiam2011 Wrote:i think you have to be physically attracted to someone before anything else.... this is my thing

Yes, I can understand that. But if he smiled at you and made small talk it may just be him being polite and considerate, and if he is gay, he may have recognised some things in you which sort of set you apart from other customers, but in his position, he couldn't very well be too blunt. You on the other hand can hand him your card with as much detail as you want. It's the simplest... and or... you can even write a date on it, like:
Drinks, the whatsit bar 8 p.m. sunday, don't miss it... and see what happens. Leave a phone number so he can call to cancel. If you make it mysterious, it might appeal to him to find out what it's about.

If you don't want to sound too desperate, add: Bring a friend!

The friend thing kind of deflates too much eagerness and leaves him the option of not being alone with a complete stranger, even if you 'really like him'. It's also an easy way to find out if someone's already taken or single.

this is what i want to say... but if i am in the store, i still am not sure if these words can be spoken out by me.....

any other wording suggestions?

I would advise against that rehearsed speech. Just be natural about it, hand him a card discretely with your number and ask him to give you a call sometime whilst giving him a nice smile. If he calls, take it from there, if he doesn't, then you have your answer.

I like bookworms idea Big Grin
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

princealbertofb Wrote:If you make it mysterious, it might appeal to him to find out what it's about.

i think this is a very good point: to make this date, if iwant to make it, safe.... otherwise, he might be thinking i want to hurt him or whatever..... but he looks very smart and he can sense my genuine feelings towards him i think......

Honestly grow up.

princealbertofb Wrote:If you don't want to sound too desperate, add: Bring a friend!

The friend thing kind of deflates too much eagerness and leaves him the option of not being alone with a complete stranger, even if you 'really like him'. It's also an easy way to find out if someone's already taken or single.

just to make myself less embarassing... appreciate it...
BUT i am actually REALLY EAGER why showing him i am not??

BENDERBOY Wrote:Honestly grow up.

what does this mean?