Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Met the hottie in a public store now I need help!
Iamwhoiam2011 Wrote:just to make myself less embarassing... appreciate it...
BUT i am actually REALLY EAGER why showing him i am not??
It's not a question of how YOU feel which will be pretty obvious once you start meeting, but giving HIM the option of not feeling cornered...
You are not getting it, are you, that you might drive him the wrong way just by looking too pushy... He may appreciate the fuss you're making over him, in which case he'll leave the friend at home. But as all first encounters are best made in a neutral setting, bringing a friend may give him the option of not going too far if he's shy about these things. Don't worry that if he's at all interested, he won't need anyone to play gooseberry with you.

Bookworm Wrote:I would advise against that rehearsed speech. Just be natural about it, hand him a card discretely with your number and ask him to give you a call sometime whilst giving him a nice smile. If he calls, take it from there, if he doesn't, then you have your answer.

this sounds very good. but the guts and courage....

i just dont understand why whenever i meet someone i really like, they are always str8.....

i am almost hopeless....

You're only hopeless when you've lost hope... For the moment, you still have to get that note to him. Let him decide... Confusedmile:

princealbertofb Wrote:You're only hopeless when you've lost hope... For the moment, you still have to get that note to him. Let him decide... Confusedmile:

you are right.
but in the past, i have tried three times to three different guys

all rejected after knowing that i want THAT...

EVEN they all like me as a PERSON.....this is the critical part!

right now i have to prepare 2 results.

but what can i do if he rejects or ignores me.....

What can you do if he rejects or ignores you? You can take it with grace. You can accept the disappointment, grow from it, and move on to the next interesting specimen of the over 3 billion men on the planet. The rejection will be disappointing, but when your inner turmoil and loneliness start causing you the same anguish as you feel when you are rejected by someone you are attracted to, then logically, you don't have anything to lose, do you?

Iamwhoiam2011 Wrote:right now i have to prepare 2 results.

but what can i do if he rejects or ignores me.....

How ever way it turns out should not matter because you haven't invested the time or energy into it, even though you did say that you cried after leaving and not giving him your contact info. Go get it out of the way with and stop with so much preparations etc. Your a "hottie" as you said, so make a bold move!

I have to say this whole thing is going a tad OTT now :tongue: You've only met a handful of times in a work environment and you like him but no real feelings are invested as you don't know him - Just go in give your number and see if he calls you - if not then meh you haven't lost anything ! Confusedmile:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

i think i have to make him feel comfortable, i mean why would he call a stranger?

how to make him feel more comfortable and safer to contact me....

musicman2229 Wrote:What can you do if he rejects or ignores you? You can take it with grace. You can accept the disappointment, grow from it, and move on to the next interesting specimen of the over 3 billion men on the planet. The rejection will be disappointing, but when your inner turmoil and loneliness start causing you the same anguish as you feel when you are rejected by someone you are attracted to, then logically, you don't have anything to lose, do you?

i have to disagree=============== because the guys i am mostly attracted to are real men. but they will NEVER like me the same way i like them. so this is the main reason for gay men suicide i think