• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Metal Gear Solid (MGS)
Hokay, who's played through all four (main) MGS Games :-

1) Metal Gear Solid (PS/PSX)
2) Metal Gear Solid 2 (PS2)
3) Metal Gear Solid 3 (PS2)
4) Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3)

???

If so, what's your favourite AND, MOST important of all, who's your favourite VILLAIN ??

Psycho Mantis FTW :biggrin:.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

My word Shadow,you're really into gaming!Not going to lie,I don't even know what Metal Gear Solid is!

I am a bit of a video games whore I must admit :redface: Confusedmile: Wink :biggrin: Bighug.

xx

Metal Gear Solid was a title that was originally released, I believe, on the good old NES - but the first in the series that was SENSATIONALLY popular was Metal Gear Solid on the Sony Playstation/PSX.

It was a fully 3d game in which you played the role of a Secret Agent (a member of a Special Forces Unit called "Foxhound") codenamed "Solid Snake".

You were to visit a Nuclear Weapons Testing Facility and recover it from the control of other (rogue) members of your unit, being Revolver Ocelot, Vulcan Raven, Sniper Wolf, Psycho Mantis, Decoy Octopus and Liquid Snake.

During the game the plot twists and turns and gets INFINITELY more involved, and the game has a LOT of cinematic cutscenes and similar in it ... it's SERIOUSLY one of the best games ever :biggrin:.

I write video game guides in my spare time - I'm going to be doing one for MGS in the near future ... Confusedmile:.

Bighug.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

i thought mgs4 was brilliant because it matched with the other mgs games. My favorite acts where act 4 and 5 because in act 4 you are going back to mgs1 and in act 5 you fight snakes brother

SWEET dude !! :biggrin:.

Xyxthumbs.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

U 4got MGS portable ops & ops + for the PSP & the I-Pod Touch Version.

I played MGS 1 and MGS 2 :Son of liberty,and i prefer the first one.I cant explain why that is, even thought my favourite char is Fortune,who is on the second version >_<

Uummm...it's only my favorite game of all time
My favorite Metal Gear games in order
MGS
MGS3
MGS4
MGS2
I probably play through MGS series at least once a year.

Vulcan Raven is the best villain.

I only have one thing to say about Metal Gear Solid -

"Snake?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!"