Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Metal / Rock / Industrial
Thought i would make another Metal Tread for the laugh

i aint made a tread b4 so what the hell
bored on wednesday

im not near all types of music
but i get so bored of pop and other mainstream songs after about 3 Plays of a tune,
but with metal and industrial i can listin to a song over and over and over again

my favourtie bands would have over 1000 plays per nearly each song from each album when my pop stuff example lady g her self most played song is 20 out of 10 song i have by her haha

Metal/rock is not a genre of music that ive ever got into

I got into it randomly somehow, when i was 14 i just listened to a few bands
then all other music became so boring for me
, dont get me wrong i would be out clubbing or something and hear a chunne and be like i need to get this song haha
even the pop concerts i have been to they always sound so terrible live, pink was the only decent one i seen, while musicians i like always can preform exactly like their Albums

name some bands Tom u like, im a big Rammstein fan and NiN, Du Hast is an all time classic in my eyes, also Wish by NiN is a song i never get sick of hearing,, just gets the blood flowing Smile

I have been listing to Rammstein the past hour and a half actully hahaa going to see them live on Monday Big Grin
I heard Nine inch nails could be getting back together to Big Grin
Some favorite bands according to my most played
Rob Zombie, In this moment, God Module, Grendel, Demon Hunter, Bullet For my valentine, Ac/Dc, Rage Against the machine. bon jovi, The Agonist, Sonic Syndicate, pantera, system of a down,the list does on and on hahaha

I love most metal too from bands like All Shall Perish, As I Lay Dying, As Blood Runs Black, Black Dahlia Murder, Bloodbath, Bring Me The Horizon, Carnal Forge, Children of Bodom, Chthonic, Cradle of Filth, Dark Funeral, Darkest Hour, Dimmu Borgir, Ensiferum, The Ghost Inside, God Dethroned, Hatesphere, The Haunted, Job For A Cowboy, Kataklysm, Knights of The Abyss, Lock Up, Miss Mat I, Naglfar, Old Man's Child, Scar Symmetry, Skeletonwitch, Slayer, Suicide Silence, Whitechapel, Wintersun......and a ton more.

I also really like a lot of Dark Electro/Aggrotech bands too like Acylum, Agonoize, Alien Vampires, Asphyxia, C-Lekktor, Combichrist, Dawn of Ashes (Pre-metal transition), Die Sektor, FabrikC, God Module, Grendel, Hocico, Incubite, Noisuf-X, Painbastard, Phosgore, Suicide Commando, X-Fusion, Xotox and probably a lot more.

Been listening too these bands a bunch, anyone else like some of these bands and know other bands that are of these genres that I should hear?

A good friend of mine introduced me to Black metal way back in HS. I've since grown passed Metal, per se, but still listen to some Artists. I'm Mainly into Dubstep, Rock & Emo music nowadays, with a bit of Aggrotech.

Some of the bands include (in no particular order): Bullet for My Valentine, Chiodos, D.R.U.G.S, Cradle of Filth, Chthonic, As I Lay DyingAFI, Black Veil Brides, Escape the Fate, I Am Ghost, Incubite, Skrillex/Sonny Moore, and others

I got a free sampler of Industrial, got me interested in Encephalon, Vigilante, and Leaether. Was already a fan of the genre, I've loved Celldweller for about six years now.

I listen to about all genres, from R&B to country. But I'd say I'm slightly preferential to darkwave, though I've been listening to pop a lot more these last couple of years (mainly because others around me do).

Some of my favorite metal bands are Nightwish, Tristania, Ill Nino, Killswitch Engage, Cradle of Filth, and Lacuna Coil. I love some Rob Zombie but I'm "meh" on a lot of his stuff, too. I like Doro Pesch as well. Finally, I have a grudging admiration for 80s glam metal (so much humor, showmanship, and an amazing ability to both wink at their audience while giving the finger to censorship groups at the same time) and believe that if I'd been born 10 years earlier I'd probably have been a metal head, at least as a kid anyway.

One of my all time favorite bands is Within Temptation, though I just have a hard time thinking of them as metal (which they officially are). I see how they can be viewed that way but that just seems to be one of many styles they adopt.

As for industrial, faves include Front Line Assembly, Assemblage 23, KMFDM, Informatik, Funker Vogt, and System Syn. I know I've heard some Rammstein I've liked but I can't think of many songs by them so I'm not sure about calling them a favorite. And I love VNV Nation, though I have a hard time seeing them as industrial.

BYoNexus Wrote:Emo music

They created a new lawn and they called it EMO....It cuts itself Smile lol